cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Guilty as sin

A part of me thinks there won`t be an impeachment trial crooked Schiff backed off on the "2nd Blower".  Shep Smith`s last middle finger when he left Fox was to poll Democrats and pass it off as a real poll that "51% want Trump impeached and removed from office" .  The Dems were hoping to start a wave, that no one wants to join in with.

Dem senator Tina Smith doesn`t want to talk about the "I word" or legalizing recreation smoking dope.   Dems not drunk on the blood of saints would rather keep this an issue in November 2020 and let their nutty violent base do the dirty work at the polls.   IMO

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

Is not doing the inquiry in the manner you’d prefer any worse a move by a person in a leadership role in Congress than putting a permanent hold on a Supreme Court nominee?

Deuce. If your people have facts show them and get on with it or stop crying. These stupid accusations are getting old.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

@gh2002gh wrote:

Hahaha....your melt down gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling. 

Please continue....

I believe el cheapy gets all his info from abc news.

bruce MN
Advisor

What is it that you think they are doing in those hearings? 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Just like the rest of America I have no idea.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Here's a hint.

In a secret interview, Rep. Adam Schiff, leader of the House Democratic effort to impeach President Trump, pressed former United States special representative to Ukraine Kurt Volker to testify that Ukrainian officials felt pressured to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden's son Hunter as a result of Trump withholding U.S. military aid to Ukraine.

Volker denied that was the case, noting that Ukrainian leaders did not even know the aid was being withheld and that they believed their relationship with the U.S. was moving along satisfactorily, without them having done anything Trump mentioned in his notorious July 25 phone conversation with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

When Volker repeatedly declined to agree to Schiff's characterization of events, Schiff said, "Ambassador, you're making this much more complicated than it has to be."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/schiff-pressed-volker-to-say-ukraine-felt-pressure-from-trum...

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I wouldn`t be surprised if the Dems find a face saving way to back out of impeachment.   Just like all the "evidence" and whistle blowers Schiff supposedly had that go "Poof!" before he had to show his cards.  Impeachment is 90% putting on an infomercial (taxpayer funded) for voters and 10% finding another rabbit path for the bloodhounds to chase. 

Because look at the end game: The House votes to impeach and the Senate let`s him off the hook.  So what is accomplished?  Maybe a recession that Democrats would share blame after an impeachment, maybe lose the House in Trump districts that Democrats won in 2018.   Impeachment doesn`t equal "removal from office" even if the senate did go along with the House, which they won`t in a million years.  Brass tacks not even Mitt Romney and Susan Collins would impeach Trump.   "Red meat" to the insane base?  that`s the only benefit  of impeachment to Democrats and last I looked the insane base isn`t lacking red meat in their diet.  Have ya met Nox/SDHolloway or whoever he is today?