cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Faust100F
Advisor

Re: Gun Show!

I agree with BA all of our founders were criminals and would have been shot if the Revolution had been lost.  The losers we sent to Canada.  

Our government has now assumed the position of the Loyalists who sided with England and held power in our country.  In short our government is now the enemy of the State.  

People seem to forget that we own this country, not the corrupt politicos and the investment banks who own them.  All of whom have been exploiting the citizens for their economic benefit for the past five decades. 

It does not matter how much fire power our government may have, because when 300,000,000 people start storming Washington with pitchforks and scythes they will be hanging from the lamp posts in DC.  

I think almost everyone  receiving a government pay check inside the beltway is an enemy of our country.  But . . . WTF do I know?  Adios.   John

hardnox604008
Advisor

Yes, Faustie, but the people who do mind control know how to turn the switch off and on with those 300 million folks and how to direct them where they want them to go.

It might pay to be well armed just because it could very easily be me or you who they direct the mob against although I'm not giving us very good odds in that scenario.

nitefarm
Advisor

B A ,i watched George Soros on Bloomberg tv. say that the U.S. dollar needed to be dropped as the world currency about 4 yrs. ago.Heopenly said this and that it needed to be devalued. This is not hearsay he stated this on national  tv., he made his billions by helping to drive down the currencies of other small countries and buying

them for pennies on the dollar .I am only stating this to you because I believe you have taken the time to at least check some facts unlike some who only believe what the liberal media puts out.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

It really is a conspiracy!

Since you and several others here are so fond of Government conspiracy theories...how about this one....

The whole "take away your guns" and gun control debate was deliberately produced by the government so that gun and ammo sales would skyrocket. The government wanted our citizens to be better armed to reduce crime and also to beef up the economy and military industrial complex. Let;'s face it. There is no way any ban on firearms will pass the senate or house, not even a snowball's chance in hell. The arms and ammo producers were hitting hard times with our little wars kind of winding down and going dormant, so what is the best way to bring their profits back up? Yes, fain a gun ban. What is the best way to get more money in the pockets of the firearms retailers? Close a little shop here and there and threaten gun shows and arms sales. Not only that but the government has been beefing up the firearms manufactures and ammo manufactures by buying ammo like it is going out of style. This also had spinoffs of citizens stocking up on ammo. What better way to subsidize the industry.

You guys have been played like a fiddle. Things in the arms and ammo business were starting to suffer, but now they are back in hog heaven and no one suspects a thing. Very clever of Obama....very clever.

LOL! This crackpot theory thing really is fun. I had no idea!

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Nox, I have posted Gerry Spence`s "how to catch wild hogs" many times.  for some reason it is lost on you, but alas I shall try again http://gerryspence.wordpress.com/2009/11/23/the-wild-pig-story/   and while I`m at it here`s "There`s always free cheese in a mousetrap"   http://www.financialsense.com/contributors/ross-hansen/there-is-always-free-cheese-in-a-mousetrap  Now, read those 2 stories and double....sorry I mean read those 2 stories and become more enlightened. Smiley Happy

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Yes, Nitefarm.  Soros is the darling of the left, as rich as man can get with Rothchild`s blessing on this planet.  The left also loves Hugo Chavez, yet he made alot of problems for the people of Venezuela and his "estate" is over $2 billion!  I wonder if the left thinks that HIS heirs should be socked with a confiscatory death tax? Smiley Happy  

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: It really is a conspiracy!

Knapper, the left has been at this gun grabbing businessat least since the 70`s when I started paying attention. If it wasn`t for the NRA, the left would`ve gotten their way, NO doubt!  That crap that Clinton pulled on us in the 90`s was very real, if the Republicans hadn`t won and allowed it to sunset we`d still be saddled with it.   What gunowers are faced with now is also very real, it`s out in the open and only a "conspiracy" to those that are mentally challenged.  The left doesn`t care about Ruger or Glock`s bottomline, they`ll pick and choose the "lucky" one`s that get to stay open and supply the DHS and TSA, because government contracts will be the only game in town. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

@KNAPPer wrote:

Since you and several others here are so fond of Government conspiracy theories...how about this one....

The whole "take away your guns" and gun control debate was deliberately produced by the government so that gun and ammo sales would skyrocket. The government wanted our citizens to be better armed to reduce crime and also to beef up the economy and military industrial complex. Let;'s face it. There is no way any ban on firearms will pass the senate or house, not even a snowball's chance in hell. The arms and ammo producers were hitting hard times with our little wars kind of winding down and going dormant, so what is the best way to bring their profits back up? Yes, fain a gun ban. What is the best way to get more money in the pockets of the firearms retailers? Close a little shop here and there and threaten gun shows and arms sales. Not only that but the government has been beefing up the firearms manufactures and ammo manufactures by buying ammo like it is going out of style. This also had spinoffs of citizens stocking up on ammo. What better way to subsidize the industry.

You guys have been played like a fiddle. Things in the arms and ammo business were starting to suffer, but now they are back in hog heaven and no one suspects a thing. Very clever of Obama....very clever.

LOL! This crackpot theory thing really is fun. I had no idea!

Just think of the things they could accomplish if they have control of your health care.

nitefarm
Advisor

We were in  D.C.2 wks ago to meet with our senators and reps. The week of the budget cuts.While we were there I read some of the statements that were made on here about what was-is going on up there and thought about replying but decided it would be a waste of my time.I have been up there quite a few times since  1995 and the division in D.C.is the worst I have ever seen. To get to the point of this post , we went to the Holocaust exhibit with our neighbor who survived the natzi occupation along with her sister , mother,and father.they were kidnapped,and tortured but managed to escape. Obviously this was hard on her to see the train cars ,the shoes, the ovens and the pictures but she wanted to see this display for the second time, when I asked her why she  wanted to go through it again  she said she wanted see if anything was not as it really happened .As we were leaving we walked by the framed picture of a security guard who gave his life defending visitors from some nut who came to the museum to kill  people because he claimed none of it really happened.I said all of this to say this when you go to bed tonight  and you clear your mind think back in history about the governments that put in place firearms controls, it was not very good for most of the citizens.i.e.  STALIN , MUSSOLINI , HITLER, 

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

There you go, parroting your boy wonder, Craigo! You should be proud! LOL!! Another sheeple! LMAO!!