cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnaa
Advisor

Re: It really is a conspiracy!

"Yes, much better to be quiet and say nothing, like good little sheep."

Ah yah, the sky is always falling in your section of Lala Land.  You are losty in your endless state of hysteria, don't expect everyone else to join in your squealing and whining., it produces nothing but confusion and noise. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

@johnaa wrote:

"Yes, much better to be quiet and say nothing, like good little sheep."

Ah yah, the sky is always falling in your section of Lala Land.  You are losty in your endless state of hysteria, don't expect everyone else to join in your squealing and whining., it produces nothing but confusion and noise. 

You think the politicians don't want our guns? Are you serious? You think we should stand by and say nothing? The puppet master have to really be proud of you. Proud and pleased. Blame it all on the IRA and the people who are standing for the second amendment......all by the gun manufacturers to sell guns.........BUUURRRRRHAHAHAHAHA. You've gone off the deep end. BUURRRRHAHAHAHAHAHA. You expect anyone to take you seriously???? Well.....maybe Gouch and GTO.

johnaa
Advisor

Chicken Licken wrote--"You think the politicians don't want our guns?"

No.   That's more of your favorite escape from reality, straw man illogic.   Nothing in my post would lead a rational person to your straw man conclusion.

He also wrote this nonsense--"Are you serious? You think we should stand by and say nothing?"

No.  I do not believe running around squealing and creating phantoms is anything saying anything.  

Just more of your inane hysterical antics.  Grow Up!

" .........BUUURRRRRHAHAHAHAHA"  Did your vibrator get stuck in your anus, again ?  Maybe you should buy one with remote control so you can shut the thing off when that happens.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Re: Gun Show!

Lippy I'll bet you. By when do you think they will get the guns?
Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Re: Gun Show!

Yep ba if you don't get the paper work right they'll get you every time.
r3020
Senior Advisor

@johnaa wrote:

Chicken Licken wrote--"You think the politicians don't want our guns?"

No.   That's more of your favorite escape from reality, straw man illogic.   Nothing in my post would lead a rational person to your straw man conclusion.

He also wrote this nonsense--"Are you serious? You think we should stand by and say nothing?"

No.  I do not believe running around squealing and creating phantoms is anything saying anything.  

Just more of your inane hysterical antics.  Grow Up!

" .........BUUURRRRRHAHAHAHAHA"  Did your vibrator get stuck in your anus, again ?  Maybe you should buy one with remote control so you can shut the thing off when that happens.

Then instead of criticizing you need to thank the people who are standing for the second amendment. You might also consider lending your voice to help instead of trying to promote some wild conspiracy

johnaa
Advisor

"You might also consider lending your voice to help instead of trying to promote some wild conspiracy"   

Now that's classical 00_0 !   You seem to actually believe your hysterics on this talk site is going to help anything ! ! !

I wrote that the firearm manufactures are taking advantage of the situation, which in your lack of reason and logic---- you call a wild conspiracy.    The guy who keeps getting hysterical and claiming 

Obummer is working to drive the Israelis into the  sea, ect.

I support with my money and time real no compromise gun rights organizations-- Rocky Mountain Gun Owners, an affiliate of Gun Owners of America, instead of spending all my time hysterically whining, crying and making up crap on this site.  

Samnospam
Advisor

did you see this john

r3020
Senior Advisor

@johnaa wrote:

"You might also consider lending your voice to help instead of trying to promote some wild conspiracy"   

Now that's classical 00_0 !   You seem to actually believe your hysterics on this talk site is going to help anything ! ! !

I wrote that the firearm manufactures are taking advantage of the situation, which in your lack of reason and logic---- you call a wild conspiracy.    The guy who keeps getting hysterical and claiming 

Obummer is working to drive the Israelis into the  sea, ect.

I support with my money and time real no compromise gun rights organizations-- Rocky Mountain Gun Owners, an affiliate of Gun Owners of America, instead of spending all my time hysterically whining, crying and making up crap on this site.  

The firearm manufacturers are taking advantage of the situation by selling guns to those who want them? Obama isn't even involved in this debate. He is AWOL. It is the gun grabbers in the US and State legislators who are driving the debate. The gun sales are nothing more than a reaction the people are having to what is being thrust upon them by the people who rule over them.

johnaa
Advisor

Re: did you see this john

I gave Greg a load of **bleep**t back when he was Allard's district representative, he listened, which I have found rare in politicians.  He's a very good and reliable man.  His family lives close, they raise some of the best sandhill watermelons you will ever find.

I hope he will succeed in federal office after he is term limited out of the Colorado Senate.