Gun nuts

11 Replies
verbatime
Senior Contributor

Re: Gun nuts

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

If that is the case, why are there so many deaths every year? Are every one of those homicides in defense?

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

That's right, gough, just jesus loving, god fearing, gun lovers, who love to shoot people..

verbatime
Senior Contributor

@gough whitlam wrote:

If that is the case, why are there so many deaths every year? Are every one of those homicides in defense?

I think you need to ask the folks who put the chart out... but it make a very clear statement as a picture is worth a thousand words. 

This proves both you cowards are better off with us conservatives keeping our guns.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

The childishness of your posts are most disturbing, it's very obvious you have learned some very disturbing ideals. The conservatives are not going to save your life, they are the ones threatening your very assistance, with their militant views.

verbatime
Senior Contributor

Truth hurt huh.

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

The childishness of your posts are most disturbing, it's very obvious you have learned some very disturbing ideals. The conservatives are not going to save your life, they are the ones threatening your very assistance, with their militant views.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

You know, it could hurt, but you have a real problem, my friend, you shun the truth. Maybe if there is an after life, you will get another chance.

verbatime
Senior Contributor

Considering the problems you have I'd think if you came back as a cockroach you'd not have to change your attitude.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Can you email me please GTO?