cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Gun saves another home owner

snip-

A naked intruder who was trying to choke a pet Rottweiler was shot by a homeowner in Miami Wednesday morning, police said.

The bizarre incident happened around 5 a.m. when the occupants of the home were awoken when they heard a commotion and dogs barking.

When the homeowner went to check out the noise, he confronted the suspect, who was completely naked and trying to choke one of the dogs, police said.

"He comes out and spots a person who is not only fighting with this dog but is naked fighting with this dog," Miami Police spokesman Det. Willie Moreno said.

The homeowner opened fire twice, hitting the suspect in the leg once. The homeowner held the man until the police arrived.

The intruder was taken to Jackson Memorial Hospital where his condition was unknown. Police said he tried to bite the homeowners and police and workers at the hospital, and may be under the influence of drugs.

"For right now it does appear to be a justified shooting," Moreno said. "This individual was acting irrational, fighting with the dog, and not only that, but at the point that the homeowner attempted to get this individual's attention, he immediately jumped onto the owner and started fighting with him."

Police said the suspect, who refused to give his identity, will be charged with burglary of an occupied dwelling with assault, animal cruelty, resisting arrest with violence and lewd and lascivious behavior

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/02/16305397-homeowner-shoots-naked-intruder-found-choking-do...

18 Replies
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: Gun saves another home owner

Geesus, 20, are there no bounds to your ignorance?? HE WAS CHOKING THE FOKING DOG!! NOT THE HOMEOWNER!! What a dumbass you are becoming!

verbatime
Senior Contributor

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

Geesus, 20, are there no bounds to your ignorance?? HE WAS CHOKING THE FOKING DOG!! NOT THE HOMEOWNER!! What a dumbass you are becoming!

Naked guy in his home trying to quiet his watch dog and greatestasholeofalltimeTone doesn't think he is a threat.

man of steel
Senior Contributor

You are a complete idiot

"For right now it does appear to be a justified shooting," Moreno said. "This individual was acting irrational, fighting with the dog, and not only that, but at the point that the homeowner attempted to get this individual's attention, he immediately jumped onto the owner and started fighting with him."

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: You are a complete idiot

I know that you don't often come across a "total moron", are "complete idiots" more common?

I sometimes wonder if GTO is actually a very clever man, trying to be a fool. Nobody can be that dense....Even Bart has his moments of lucid reasoning.

Extreme alcohol abuse might be a factor, though.

I wonder how much some people on here actually drink.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

I can do nothing buy shake my head on that one.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

When the homeowner went to check out the noise, he confronted the suspect, who was completely naked and trying to choke one of the dogs, police said.

Did you go to school? If so, you didn't do well, right? Because your reading skills, are far from adequate, actually they are sorely lacking.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

For those of you who believe I'm the idiot

Read the dman thing again! I swear you people really need to go back to school and learn some comprehensive reading skills!

Please observe: NO WHERE DOES IT SAY HE GRAPPLED WITH THE INTRUDER! QUITE THE CONTRARY, HE WENT "OUTSIDE", WHERE A MAN WAS CHOKING HIS DOG! HE SHOT TWICE WOUNDING THE MAN IN THE LEG ONCE, (some shot, 2 shots, only one hit, pisspoor shot) THEN HELD, (not grappled) THE MAN UNTIL THE POLICE ARRIVED

You stupid jerks don't know $hit!! I expect an appology!

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: For those of you who believe I'm the idiot

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

Read the dman thing again! I swear you people really need to go back to school and learn some comprehensive reading skills!

Please observe: NO WHERE DOES IT SAY HE GRAPPLED WITH THE INTRUDER! QUITE THE CONTRARY, HE WENT "OUTSIDE", WHERE A MAN WAS CHOKING HIS DOG! HE SHOT TWICE WOUNDING THE MAN IN THE LEG ONCE, (some shot, 2 shots, only one hit, pisspoor shot) THEN HELD, (not grappled) THE MAN UNTIL THE POLICE ARRIVED

You stupid jerks don't know $hit!! I expect an appology!

Do you know what the word intruder means?

man of steel
Senior Contributor

OK ! Here is the whole article copy/paste

A naked intruder who was trying to choke a pet Rottweiler was shot by a homeowner in Miami Wednesday morning, police said.

The bizarre incident happened around 5 a.m. when the occupants of the home were awoken when they heard a commotion and dogs barking.

"He comes out and spots a person who is not only fighting with this dog but is naked fighting with this dog," Miami Police spokesman Det. Willie Moreno said.

The homeowner opened fire twice, hitting the suspect in the leg once. The homeowner held the man until the police arrived.

The intruder was taken to Jackson Memorial Hospital where his condition was unknown. Police said he tried to bite the homeowners and police and workers at the hospital, and may be under the influence of drugs.

Police said the suspect, who refused to give his identity, will be charged with burglary of an occupied dwelling with assault, animal cruelty, resisting arrest with violence and lewd and lascivious behavior.