man of steel
Senior Contributor

OH and PS OH GREATEST LOSER

The guy was charged with "burglary of an occupied dwelling"

Does that give you a clue??? Good greif DA

gypwater
Veteran Reader

Re: Gun saves another home owner

typical  liberal response. Can not agree with the obvious, but attacks the integrity of the messenger.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: OK ! Here is the whole article copy/paste

Well, I'm sorry, sweetcheeks, but you've still got some splainin' to do! The story doesn't work! What he told the police and what the cops said are NOT one in the same.

@man of steel wrote:

A naked intruder who was trying to choke a pet Rottweiler was shot by a homeowner in Miami Wednesday morning, police said.

The bizarre incident happened around 5 a.m. when the occupants of the home were awoken when they heard a commotion and dogs barking.

When the homeowner went to check out the noise, he confronted the suspect, who was completely naked and trying to choke one of the dogs, police said.

"He comes out and spots a person who is not only fighting with this dog but is naked fighting with this dog," Miami Police spokesman Det. Willie Moreno said.

The homeowner opened fire twice, hitting the suspect in the leg once. The homeowner held the man until the police arrived.

The intruder was taken to Jackson Memorial Hospital where his condition was unknown. Police said he tried to bite the homeowners and police and workers at the hospital, and may be under the influence of drugs.

"For right now it does appear to be a justified shooting," Moreno said. "This individual was acting irrational, fighting with the dog, and not only that, but

Police said the suspect, who refused to give his identity, will be charged with burglary of an occupied dwelling with assault, animal cruelty, resisting arrest with violence and lewd and lascivious behavior.

You guys want to make this too complicated, somebody's lyin', because he told them, "He came out", that means he wasn't in the house, right? Your high light, "at the point that the homeowner attempted to get this individual's attention, he immediately jumped onto the owner and started fighting with him." But, in the story he shot the guy twice, and held him until the Police got there?

They have charged him with burglary of an occupied dwelling, and assault but that isn't the way it was presented, ole' Rambo wanted his name in the newspaper, that's the way I read it. It's a wonder the dumbass, didn't shoot his dog, for chrissakes! LOL!!

So, your side of the story, is irratic, and the cops haven't got the story straight. Sounds like an excuse to shoot somebody, another of you Rambo types, tryin' to get your jollies.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

Well, I'm sorry, sweetcheeks, but you've still got some splainin' to do! The story doesn't work! What he told the police and what the cops said are NOT one in the same.

@man of steel wrote:

A naked intruder who was trying to choke a pet Rottweiler was shot by a homeowner in Miami Wednesday morning, police said.

The bizarre incident happened around 5 a.m. when the occupants of the home were awoken when they heard a commotion and dogs barking.

When the homeowner went to check out the noise, he confronted the suspect, who was completely naked and trying to choke one of the dogs, police said.

"He comes out and spots a person who is not only fighting with this dog but is naked fighting with this dog," Miami Police spokesman Det. Willie Moreno said.

The homeowner opened fire twice, hitting the suspect in the leg once. The homeowner held the man until the police arrived.

The intruder was taken to Jackson Memorial Hospital where his condition was unknown. Police said he tried to bite the homeowners and police and workers at the hospital, and may be under the influence of drugs.

"For right now it does appear to be a justified shooting," Moreno said. "This individual was acting irrational, fighting with the dog, and not only that, but

Police said the suspect, who refused to give his identity, will be charged with burglary of an occupied dwelling with assault, animal cruelty, resisting arrest with violence and lewd and lascivious behavior.

You guys want to make this too complicated, somebody's lyin', because he told them, "He came out", that means he wasn't in the house, right? Your high light, at the point that the homeowner attempted to get this individual's attention, he immediately jumped onto the owner and started fighting with him." But, in the story he shot the guy twice, and held him until the Police got there?

So, your side of the story, is irratic, and the cops haven't got the story straight. Sounds like an excuse to shoot somebody, another of you Rambo types, tryin' to get your jollies.

Doesn't anything about going outside. Said he was asleep, and came out, he came out of his bed room and the guy was in his house fighting with the dog. Hench the word intruder.

man of steel
Senior Contributor

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

@man of steel wrote:

You guys want to make this too complicated, somebody's lyin', because he told them, "He came out", that means he wasn't in the house, right? Your high light, "at the point that the homeowner attempted to get this individual's attention, he immediately jumped onto the owner and started fighting with him." But, in the story he shot the guy twice, and held him until the Police got there?

They have charged him with burglary of an occupied dwelling, and assault but that isn't the way it was presented, ole' Rambo wanted his name in the newspaper, that's the way I read it.

critical thinking is not your strong point

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

I know it is difficult for you, this whole story is probably to complicated for you. Stick to the simpler stories, your shrink will be happier for it.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Re I guess that makes up for the gun

that kill 27 people in connecticutt.

MY god you are pitiful!

verbatime
Senior Contributor

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

I know it is difficult for you, this whole story is probably to complicated for you. Stick to the simpler stories, your shrink will be happier for it.

Well, I hope your rottweiler never gets raped by a naked intruder. Most atheist I know consider their dog to be another person.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

You don't have to worry, my, Doberman, would have had his peter torn off the minute he stepped in the yard.