cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Guncontrol in Turkey

Fully automatic and semi-automatic guns are banned from civilian ownership in Turkey.   So how did the "JV team" get fully automatic weapons and bombs into Turkey?   Are the damned baby Democrats going over there and sit in a circle and sing "we shall overcome"?...damned fools!

http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/turkey

18 Replies
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: Guncontrol in Turkey

Exactly. Ramadan lasts until the 5th of July. How many more of these attacks will happen until then?  Should we all mark our calendars for 2017 during Ramadan as "Hunker Down Days"?

Our next president said it well, "We have to suspend letting these [Islamists] into our country until we can figure out what the hell is going on!"

Next year during Spring Break, our local school is sending the band to Walt Disney World in Florida, like they do every other year. ISIS has that as a top target to hit. Is it nuts to still send them down there to be sitting ducks ?

image.jpeg

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

“If everybody in that nightclub, at the Pulse, had been armed, if everybody had a gun, I would say this: I don’t think anybody would have gotten shot. [In the] first place, I don’t think the perpetrator walks in there. " That Dammed fool Steve King

Veteran Advisor

This past spring, two other bus drivers and myself were killing a few hours up in Des Moines after dropping off our students at an event. One of the other drivers, that is a CC gun owner, said "why don't we go look around at the Crossroads gun shop for a while?"

So we did. While I was there, I noticed that every person in the place was packing a sidearm. I mentioned to the owner, "You know, I will bet that this place is the safest place in the state". He smiled and said, "You'll never see a raghead screaming Allah-u Akbar in here". 

We both laughed. 

AgJudge, take responsibility for your own security, for goodness sakes. 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I don`t if steve King said that or not...doesn`t matter it is the truth.  If a jihadist was looking to kill the maximum number of homosexuals, I doubt that he would knowingly go into a bar where every homosexual was armed, he`d look for a club where he could shoot them like sitting ducks, like at The Pulse.

*I do not advocate that patrons of bars be armed, drinking and dancing and such does not go well with guns.  I fully support the bartender and security people being armed if they choose and possibly a designated driver of a group that is a tea totaler.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

HERE!

You can listen to him squawking his brilliance here : https://soundcloud.com/rightwingwatch
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

shoot.jpg

Veteran Advisor

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: HERE!

I didn`t deny that he did say it, but so what? You don`t want to hear it, but it is the truth and as I and Steve say, the Jihadist wouldn`t go in the night club in the first place if he knew everyone was armed.   Smiley Indifferent

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

hope

I hope you Steve, and that  nra whore Joni support / demand everyone at the gop convention be armed too !