cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

Re: Guncontrol in Turkey

I agree 100% with that. Please, take a CCW class and see that is exactly what they stress. Your first responsibility is to get away from the threat, second is to protect yourself. You are in no way responsible for others. 

tomexrepub
Senior Contributor

Hopefully they only go for the bus drivers milli.  Are you legally allowed to carry on a school bus? 

HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

It's a felony in Iowa to carry on any school property.

man of steel
Senior Contributor

Yup! That'll stop the crazies....

Packard27
Senior Contributor

I mostly agree with the sentiments of Horton 11/#.

As of today, you can be 100% dead right by both your God and the laws of this country on the decision to end a man's life with a firearm, yet still find your own life ruined financially, and sometimes even emotionally.

So folks, this ain't about Hollywood movie endings, and even stone dead perps are not without their friends, family, benefactors, MSM advocates, sympathetic politicians/judges/prosecutors, and perpetual victim class spokesmen. Even when you are innocent, you can still get crushed by a legal & political system that hates seeing anyone getting shot or dying before their time for any unnatural reason whatsoever. 

Defend yourself and your family if you must, but know that severe consequences may very well follow you regardless of the circumstances of why you did what you did.

[Ref: Accused officers & George Zimmerman involved in the deaths of Ferguson, MO's Michael (Gentle Giant) Brown, Trayvon Martin, Eric Gardner, Freddie Gray, Madison, WI's drug addled felon, Tony Robinson]  

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

I'd reckon like us here, they do not have a well regulated militia.

HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

Absolutely right!  Having a concealed carry permit does not make you a cop, it is not your job to protect and serve.  If you would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6, only then should you consider using that weapon.  The wild west gunfights that the liberals here predicted have not happened and they continue to be ignorant. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: hope

I agree with you judge. Gays should not have guns. They have not proven themselves as being responsible enough to handle them safely. They need to depend on others to provide for their safely.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: hope

The GOP supports more restrictions on VOTING than they do on gun ownership.

Proud of that ??   Organize a parade.