cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Gunz too

AND, if the above article isn't true, then WHY HASN'T THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION "LOCKED HER UP", like he said he would. 

Tells me again, there is "NOTHING" to "LOCK HER UP" for, as much as you guys wish it.  And given you guys want so much to make it so, and haven't just tells me that what you are posting here is

BULLS - - -!!!!

REPUBLICAN = LIAR!!!!

Jen

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Yeah yeah yeah Trump said this and Schwetzer said that Blah blah blah.   I don`t give a Fiddler`s.....

Now debunk what NEWSWEEK says.

"Bill Clinton did receive $500,000 to deliver a speech at a Russian bank that was promoting Uranium One stock, according to The New York Times, and the company's chairman donated $2.35 million to the foundation in four installments as Uranium One was being acquired by Rosatum between 2009 and 2013.

All told, $145 million went to the Clinton Foundation from those linked to Uranium One and UrAsia, "

r3020
Senior Advisor

Ze Jen, you can't deny things when there are proven facts. The russian worked with Hillary.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

It's obvious you guys have a serious messaging problem, when you have to bring up a debunked conspiracy theory over and over again.   And it'll die the same death....again....

Uranium One controversy

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search

The Uranium One controversy involves various theories promoted by certain media, politicians, and commentators. The theories characterize the sale of Uranium One to Rosatom as a $145 million bribery scandal involving Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation. As it is common practice for Federal investigators not to comment on the existence or details of an ongoing criminal investigation until an indictment is forthcoming, it is unknown whether any such investigations are currently active. Criminal charges have never been filed against the Clintons in this matter, however. As in other politically charged allegations involving potential criminal conduct of the Clintons, support/condemnation is split down partisan party lines regardless of evidence.

Since the 2015 publication of the book Clinton Cash by Breitbart News editor and Steve Bannon collaborator Peter Schweizer, as well as a 2015 New York Times article that Schweizer was involved with,[1] allegations of a bribery scheme involving Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation and the 2010 sale of Uranium One have persisted, primarily in conservative media. Despite four years of discussion and analysis of the matter—as well as an FBI investigation[2]—no evidence of any quid pro quo or other wrong-doing has surfaced. Numerous Republican politicians and pundits, including President Donald Trump, have insisted that the Clinton-Uranium One story is the "real" Russian scandal, rather than the matters for which the Trump administration was investigated.[3][4][5] 

The Washington Postreported in January 2020 that an additional Justice Department investigation into the matter, initiated after Donald Trump took office in 2017, was winding down after finding nothing credible enough to present to a Grand Jury[6]

Where's the indictments?   Where are they?   If there was something to prosecute, why didn't they?  You keep bringing this BS up.  Desperate times in the Republican camp for sure....

REPUBLICANS = LIARS and CONSPIRACY THEORISTS....it's the only way now they can win an election

Jen

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Thanks Karen!

everything that you posted I read, and it looks even more damning for the Clintons, with the caveat that Obama seems to get pulled in also.

Thanks for taking the time to post these confirming articles about how deep they were in delivering Uranium to the Russians.

Point a finger at someone....three fingers pointing back...how true that adage is!

Trump should run on how Russia Russia Russia was all about the liberal sell out of America, and you should keep posting to illustrate that truth.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Thanks Karen!

I don't know who Karen is, but if you're referring to me by a pejorative and demeaning caricature of what you think I am, you are totally wrong..... 

Here is more on your continued lies about the supposed "Uranium Sale".

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/10/31/the-repeated-incorrect-claim-that-rus...

Given that Uranium One’s production is only 2 percent of an already small total U.S. production — not 20 percent — the overwrought claims that Clinton “gave away” 20 percent of the U.S. nuclear supply or that Russia controls that much U.S. uranium are simply absurd.

Four Pinocchios

Image without a caption

(About our rating scale)

REPUBLICANS = LIARS

Jen

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: Thanks Karen!

Karen, what is being debated is the FACT that William J. Clinton received $500,000 from the Russkies, and that the Clinton foundation got a few million for services rendered.

Focus.

And FYI, everytime you post here about wanting to complain to the management, you just cement your image as a whining karen.

Hope this helps.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: My Name Is Jen

Was it illegal?  Apparently not, or Trump would’ve “Locked them up.”  There is no bigger test of illegal activity, than that.   Every politician since our country began, has made money the way the Clinton’s did.  It’s not illegal.   It’s not even wrong.  Don’t like it - change the law.  

It’s like the test for “Did we land on the moon?”   I’ll guarantee you, if we hadn’t, Russia would’ve been there yelling “foul”.

This thing you’re citing, is the same.  You may not like it, but your favorite 2016 shouts of “Lock her up,” will not happen, because NOTHING IS THERE to convict with.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying....

Jen

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

Was it illegal?  Apparently not, or Trump would’ve “Locked them up.”  There is no bigger test of illegal activity, than that.   Every politician since our country began, has made money the way the Clinton’s did.  It’s not illegal.   It’s not even wrong.  Don’t like it - change the law.  

It’s like the test for “Did we land on the moon?”   I’ll guarantee you, if we hadn’t, Russia would’ve been there yelling “foul”.

This thing you’re citing, is the same.  You may not like it, but your favorite 2016 shouts of “Lock her up,” will not happen, because NOTHING IS THERE to convict with.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying....

Jen

Timing is everything. Bill Barr will do his job, to get maximum results. When you target the Deep State, you better not miss. 🎯 

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

for some strange reason, it doesn't seem to bother Karen that Mrs. Clinton is a lying, cheating, crooked sob, but it does really bother her that she lost the last presidential election to a pompous fool that actually was the best item on the menu.

Can't we all just agree that Mrs. Clinton did not deserve to be POTUS, that she and her miscreant perverted husband were a blight on our land, and move on? Is that so hard?