cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

HBO’s 'Too Big to Fail' – A Reality Check

http://lewrockwell.com/orig12/kolbjornsen1.1.1.html

You didn't really believe the corporate/fascist media would feed you anything but B.S disinformation did you ????

"Fascism should rightly be called corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power."~ Benito Mussolini

Now that we are pushing the three years anniversary of the dramatic financial events of September 2008, it is fair to say, for anyone who has researched the subject on their own, that this movie is nothing but a popularization of the mainstream version of a crisis that only has been postponed and worsened. It portrays the criminals of the revolving door between Washington D.C. and Wall Street as heroes, without so much as touching upon the real reason for the boom and bust phenomenon.

Let's dissect the movie scene by scene.----

35 Replies
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: HBO’s 'Too Big to Fail' – A Reality Check

Not postin in response, as I haven't seen it . It appears that the guy is using the movie event as a platform for his particular views which he doesn't really get intoountil the end....and then only with nothing more than labels.

But in that spirit, wherein he has established that there deosn't need to be a clear content connection I'll link this weeks JHK Chronicle here:

http://kunstler.com/blog/2011/05/memorial-day-enter-hitler-release-20.html

Highlighted
Advisor

Bruce, you have a habit of changing the subject, if you want discuss Kunster, why not start a different line?   You could make argument to support your opinion instead of dismissing it with a pontification and bringing up different subject.  

Highlighted
Advisor

Jens never provided any meat for discussion. He expected a complex fringe movement expose of hundreds of years of policy. From what I've read the movie was a dramatization of what went dwon. Wasn't necessarily intended to be a statement. That's how art works. The best of it leaves you there, to decide for yourself. Jens wanted a propoganda piece for Austrian econmics. Didn't get it so wrote about his dissapointment. Crypticly at first and then branded it at the end.

He set the tone for me putting that up in that spot.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Thanks for the Musselini quote.

Highlighted
Advisor

You repeat yourself, more pontification.   I believe your comprehension of his article seems to be blinded by your twisted view of Austrian school economics and your adherence to central planning, for example your worship of the FDR legend.

"He expected a complex fringe movement expose of hundreds of years of policy"  Ahhh, Really? That's great leap of illogic, hang your hat on that.  He was addressing his opinion that the show is a piece of disinformation propaganda.   

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

The way to end too big to fail is to allow failure.

Highlighted
Advisor

Neophyte trying to impress...

....the hard core Rockewellians:

Jens C. Kolbjørnsen is a finance student at Lancaster University, England.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

What would be the result of a collapse of the financial system? What would america look like with a frozen lending problem and how many people would be hurt by that?

I await breathlessly for your response.

Highlighted
Advisor

That's number 5, attack the messenger..

You started with number 17, change the subject.  What's up with you today?  You have a good mind and can do much better.