cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

HEY SUREBUTT GUESS WHAT

THE NEWS SHOWED THE EBOLA CARRIER HE WAS BLACK ------DONT EVER QUESTION MY FACTS YOU WILL LOOK LIKE A FOOL I HAVE CONTACTS YOU WOULDNT DREAM OF ----NOW WANNA TRY ME OR RUN THE WHITE **bleep** UP LOL

6 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: HEY SUREBUTT GUESS WHAT

You could have saved a lot of time and just put the link where found it. The only bad thing is that he didn't find your neighborhood and spit on you.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

ReARE YOU TOO

DUMB OR LAZY TO LOOK IT UP JUST REMEMBER I ONLY POST FACTS AND I NEVER WISH DEATH ON ANYONE ONLY DEMONCRATS DO THAT ----WANNA TRY M,E AGAIN OR RUN LOL

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Well there is one fact you missed. Whites are now returning with Ebola. Filthy unclean ones too. You know like the ones you referred to as black.

Where are you now Richard cranium.
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Those whites coming back here with Ebola must be some of oily's kinfolk -- ignorant, stinky and don't care about anyone but themselves.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: BUT THEY DIDNT LIE LIKE YOUR BUD HAS

SO YEP I COUNT THEM A S FAMILY ALWAYS HELPING OTHERS AND TELLING THE TRUTH ----NOW THAT IS THE BEST I HAVE EVER KICKED YOUR BUTT LOL WANNA TRY ADAIN OR RUN IN SHAME

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:
You could have saved a lot of time and just put the link where found it. The only bad thing is that he didn't find your neighborhood and spit on you.
The guy came here to get quality medical care. I don't know why he didn't go to Great Britain, Canada, or Cuba. Why would a black man want to come to the most racist nation on earth?