cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

HRC questioned by FBI in criminal probe

Presumptive Demoçrat standard bearer Hillary Çlinton was questioned by the FBI this morning in their criminal investigation. 

image.png

4 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: The Fix is in....

On this week’s broadcast of “Justice” with Judge Jeanine on Fox News Channel, host Judge Jeanine Pirro delivered a rant on Hillary Clinton and President Barack Obama, who recently endorsed Clinton for president, saying that “the fix is in” regarding Clinton’s email scandal.

“The president of the United States is complicit. He was aware of her private email server and actually communicated with her on it,” Pirro said.

“Hillary threatens the president. According to reports, there were 18 emails sent by Hillary from her unsecure server to the president of the United States, and the president replied to at least two of them,” She continued. “Translation — ‘Barack, you knew the one way that I communicated. And if I’m indicted, you’ll be my first witness because you knew in real time as secretary of state that I was communicating on a private server. You knew, as did everyone. I dare you, Barack.’ Now, if any of you are still skeptics, try this on. She was not emailing the president about her yoga classes or her wedding dress. The sad news is, the fix is in, folks, and I just told you why.”

image.jpeg

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Halleighluya! Congratulations, Madame President!! LOL!! Good bye, GOP!!

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Halleighluya! Congratulations, Madame President!! LOL!! Good bye, GOP!!)

and good-bye White House furnishings and artwork.

Veteran Advisor

What is so frightening to the survivabiliy of our Republic , is that so many people will vote for such vile, corrupt scoundrels as the Clinton's , and never even think twice about it. 

04-06_11x17_wtf-george.jpg

image.jpg