cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Ha, trump holds Covid relief bill hostage until Melania gets Vogue cover.

Trump's all mad because Melania never got a Vogue cover.

So, it never was about the $2000 or the American people, after all.  I wonder if he promised her a cover in return for coming to the WH and he couldn't deliver?

What a petty, petty man.  People dying by the thousands and all he can think about are his petty grievances.

8 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Ha, trump holds Covid relief bill hostage until Melania gets Vogue cover.

One horse pony??

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: "One horse pony", one of the beautiful things about the ...

"One of the beautiful things about the English language is how infinitely flexible it is.  Unlike French which is supervised by the Academy, English allows one to mix & match a variety of idioms to precisely deliver an insult that perfectly characterizes Doocy.

I guess if you can't figure it out,  your lack of imagination isn't my problem.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

("One of the beautiful things about the English language is how infinitely flexible it is.  Unlike French which is supervised by the Academy, English allows one to mix & match a variety of idioms to precisely deliver an insult that perfectly characterizes Doocy.          I guess if you can't figure it out,  your lack of imagination isn't my problem.)

Smiley Wink

Mmm, or the person saying the nonexistent phrase is a senile idiot.  And the people that try to cover for an idiot are? anyone, anyone?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@Edmund55 wrote:

And the people that try to cover for an idiot are? anyone, anyone?

The Bass Tard Trump’s cult.   

Do I win?

Republicans do one thing really well - they are all liars.

Jen

bruce MN
Advisor

Not to be misunderestimated...

....but, “a mind is a terrible thing to lose”.

But all should get better, as “our children’s are learning”.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Do I win?)

Well tick tock, I guess there is a slim outside chance that your right, seems very unlikely based on your history on this forum, but then I don't know senile joe nonexistent phrase speak including his "one horse pony" statement, sooo. 

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Another senile joe idiotism:

-If an unarmed man comes at you with a knife, shoot him in the leg, not the heart-

Huh - Unarmed...with a knife?

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Ha, trump holds Covid relief bill hostage until Melania gets Vogue cover.

It was a crap bill that sent millions to foreign countries and called covid relief. If we are to explode the deficit the money needs to at least stay in this country and go to those most hurt by lock downs. Veto was the only option. Every congressmen that voted for that disaster should be ashamed of themselves.