To constitution......GOD TRUMP

Keeps saying so....

Just when are you going to wake

Up ?

2 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Hail Trump

They aren’t going to wake up Cheapo - to them, the end justifies the means, by WHATEVER means necessary.   They don’t seem to be able to see that Trump has destroyed our standing in the world.   Trump is morally bankrupt - Trump is for Trump.

There is NO EMPATHY for those that have died from this virus - he just continues to brag about an economy that WAS.  Because he knows that voters see “It’s the economy, stupid”, but Trump ONLY SEES the stock market as the economy.  He is willing to put whatever money he needs to, to support it.

Like I said before - WHERE’S THE OUTRAGE feigned by Trump disciples before the 2016 election, when the stock market was good, and oh, how they were suffering!!!  Corn went down another 5 cents today, but when I mentioned a few days ago that corn was sub $3.00, boy did I get grief - only to have BA say the next day, that corn was 2.98.  Guess it depends on the messenger - me saying that farmers income was going to suck this year with sub 3.00 corn, was ok with the POOR US - we need more bail out money from BA.

Trump wants to be a dictator.  He wants all the power that he can get.   I can’t image what would be happening, if this was a Democrat trying to do this.  Unbelievable....

Jen

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Hail Trump

No Jen, corn is below $3 BECAUSE ethanol is in the crapper, BECAUSE there`s a worldwide GLUT of oil,  you can`t have $4 $5 $6 corn with $20 oil AND idiot farmers intending on planting 97 million acres.  Perfect storm not having anything to do with President Trump.  They`re projecting an over 3 billion bu carryover next year, why in the world would a enduser pay over $3 for corn with those fundamentals?