cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Hang em from the same tree as Gov Perry?

Everytime I think the silly season is about to end and the fruitloops are going to stay in the cereal box, it gets worse.

http://news.msn.com/us/us-pentagon-violated-law-with-bergdahl-swap

8 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Hang em from the same tree as Gov Perry?

They are the above the law elite. They don't break laws they just make misstatements, suffer from oversight, and have hard drive crashes. Governor Perry on the other hand is an evil filthy bagger and should be beheaded for using the power granted him by the state of Texas.

Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

Obummer had no idea this took place till he read it in the paper. Can't tie any of this to Obummer. He hopes.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Elizabeth Warren is asking friends for empty moving boxes, she`s ordering stationary with the address "1600 Pennsylvania Ave.".  

Hilary owns this, as I don`t know how much more can be brushed on Obama.

Hillary sits there with her smartification glasses.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/04/hillary-clinton-deserts-obama-on-bergdahl-taliban-trade-despite-pe...

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Well crap! You guys get together and buy the plane ticket to send him back! We can't break the law getting one of our soldiers out of captivity! How dare them!
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

But Obama doesn't have that same authority???
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Sally, your inability to see the forest for the trees is why the US Postal service ended up the way it is.

OKdon
Senior Contributor

What's wrong with the postal service?

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

He doesn't know but slams it trying to slam me. He will lead the bitchin' when it costs him $2 to mail a letter and has to drive into town to pick up his FSA check!!