cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Hannity & Cruz agree, ....

...  With regards to DeSatan's little stunt.  It was illegal.

Quote: 

Hannity: From a legal standpoint, let's say I went down to the border and I brought a big truck with me and I picked up a bunch of illegal immigrants and I started transporting them across the country. Would I, or would I not likely be arrested for human trafficking, and would it be illegal to do that?
Cruz: For you, a citizen, you could easily be arrested. Although, to be honest, Joe Biden's Justice Department wouldn't arrest you.
Hannity: Oh no. I disagree. They'd arrest me.

But they conveniently forgot to say that DeSatan's victims were in fact here in the US legally.

8 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Hannity & Cruz agree, ....

He wouldn't be arrested unless he was headed to ultra rich play ground. The molester in chiefs is doing so on a nightly basis.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I`ll be really honest here, I don`t like shipping illegal aliens all over the country for any purpose.  Illegal aliens should be shipped back to wherever the fück they came and go "Kunta Kinte" on their foot so they won`t likely try in again.  This is like a Iowa DOT officer told me that Nebraska and Iowa don`t play nice in the sandbox on truck regulations.  Nebraska is hard on trucks with Iowa plates, but "We are tough on Nebraska truckers in turn"  ...well, that doesn`t do anyone any good ultimately.  

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

@rickgthf wrote:

...  With regards to DeSatan's little stunt.  It was illegal.

Quote: 

Hannity: From a legal standpoint, let's say I went down to the border and I brought a big truck with me and I picked up a bunch of illegal immigrants and I started transporting them across the country. Would I, or would I not likely be arrested for human trafficking, and would it be illegal to do that?
Cruz: For you, a citizen, you could easily be arrested. Although, to be honest, Joe Biden's Justice Department wouldn't arrest you.
Hannity: Oh no. I disagree. They'd arrest me.

But they conveniently forgot to say that DeSatan's victims were in fact here in the US legally.

They are not here legally they crossed in illegally see how these stupid laws work just like anchor babies and immediate seeking asylum and that it

And as far as going down to pick up illegals and traffickers kids there is hrs of video of just that and are run through "catholic Charities" and other foster programs, the level of stupidity on this is astounding.

As far as Neocon Sean .....um the Hannity wing of the party has been over for awhile like Ted they are good at hard hitting quotes and pounding on the table like Trey Gowdy but when in the Trenches fold quickly 

After taking a "tough" stand they quickly turn 180 and want to be liked and make sure they are not perceived racist as if wanting a secure border is somehow racist. Good grief  thats why they are good a losing 

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Like that Texas sheriff said, ...

... those people had/have every legal right to be here.  No matter how often you repeat your lie, those people were not here illegally.  You saying so, doesn't make it so!  So why don't you just shut up, already.

bruce MN
Advisor

You might want to take stock...

Sit back and count noses as to just who you have left after ragging out damned to near everyone that you once held dear. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: You might want to take stock...

The fact is Bruce the ultra rich progressives will not let any ILLEGAL aliens in their neighborhoods. They are all HypQcrats.

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

Re: Like that Texas sheriff said, ...

@rickgthf wrote:

... those people had/have every legal right to be here.  No matter how often you repeat your lie, those people were not here illegally.  You saying so, doesn't make it so!  So why don't you just shut up, already.

No  they came in illegally and were granted asylum under the escaping from whatever bs and then were granted all kinds of crap and goodies to go flood the nation with endless amounts of illegals. It's the Un backed plan to take down the west and have one world govt. Don't be an obvious idiot twinkle toes.

Do we have a border or not or do we need one?

Video: Even The Democrat Sheriff “Investigating” DeSantis Agrees The Border Is Not Secure

Completely Illegal Recommendation by Woke Texas Sheriff Puts Leftist Racism on Full Display

Giant Homeless Encampments Set to Explode Across US

More libtard WEF polices at work 

Bexar County Sheriff Ignores Triple Murder Case, Instead Opens Investigation Into Florida Governor D...

Ricky are you housing any illegals in the name of they have every right to be on your property

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

Re: You might want to take stock...

@bruce MN wrote:

Sit back and count noses as to just who you have left after ragging out damned to near everyone that you once held dear. 

You mean the neocon bushy wing that you now embrace and once despised 

A neocon or table pounding "conservative" is just as bad as a scumbag leftist, maybe Dick Cheney will take you on a hunting trip limpdic..... I see you must be filling in, had to put head cheese on ice for a bit went to "Europe" like Ricky😂