cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Happening here

A group of open borders activists threatened employees of a government contractor in Florida that provides facility space for the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency to detain border crosser and illegal aliens the day before a shooting at the contractor’s offices in Texas.

The left is shooting at people, the left is destroying property, the left is kicking people out of business and the left is making it unsafe to travel.

And somebody claims the right is dangerous?  It's the same ploy the left has used for year, blame others for what the left is doing.

9 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Happening here

👍

Senior Advisor

I'm glad you posted that here because the progressives probably have no idea it is happening. The propaganda fake news media will not speak of it as it harms their agenda.

Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

I'm glad you posted that here because the progressives probably have no idea it is happening. The propaganda fake news media will not speak of it as it harms their agenda.

They have a world view that is entirely created by the media to project the narrative that the elitist ruling class wants pushed. They have blinders on, as to the truth. 

Senior Contributor

Almost as bad as stifling free speech like your website does craigo

Senior Contributor

@lemerik1958 wrote:

Almost as bad as stifling free speech like your website does craigo

We only stifle trolls. Here is an Irish saying, “Póg mo thóin”.

Senior Contributor

So banning free speech is okay since he has different views. Your website slogan doesn’t mean squat.  You are a joke

Senior Advisor

You don't allow a person to go into a place of business and harass the customers there with senseless dribble and drive them away. The guy doesn't want to discuss he wants to bully. He wants to silence opposing views by spewing enough non stop crap to drive them away.

Advisor

I feel your angst.

That’s how I feel when I got to a funeral or wedding for one of my in-law family’s CRC members. 

Senior Advisor

Then why go.