Did you mean: 
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Happy Easter, God Bless America!

17 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Happy Easter, God Bless America!

Have a Blessed Easter all.  I think all sports are on the ropes, if particularly Conservatives would get their sports fix by really getting into supporting their local school teams, it would be better all around.  Volunteer to help repaint the concession stands at the ball diamond, be on the chain gang at the high school football games. 

Don`t buy tickets to games played by anti-American teams, which are most of them these days.  Even taking politics completely out of it, what`s professional sports become is something deserving of a comeuppance. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Happy Easter to all on my Christians friends. And remember Christ defeated death and all evil when He rose from the dead on Easter morning. All we have to do is accept His pardon. He will come in Glory to judge the living and the dead and His Kingdom will have no end. God Bless.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

Happy Easter to all on my Christians friends. And remember Christ defeated death and all evil when He rose from the dead on Easter morning. All we have to do is accept His pardon. He will come in Glory to judge the living and the dead and His Kingdom will have no end. God Bless.

AMEN! 🤠👍

roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

A large percentage of professional baseball players are now latino. There’s nothing wrong with that as they the most talented. But with that comes the owners that don’t want to upset the apple cart. So they are beginning to cater to their pool of talent. It is perceived that this All-star game move is a good financial move. Time will tell if it actually is. It will be really hard to give them any pity if it turns out badly for them. They have done it to themselves.

BTW, Happy Easter to all. He is Risen!

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Romans 6:9 "We know that Christ, being raised from the dead, will never die again, death no longer has dominion over Him."

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

oh, and I thought it was just Trump you were waiting for to be risen again.   He seems to be the real “god” in your guys lives.....

Jen

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

You know, there was a time liberals could lay down their weapon and reply "Yes, on that I agree, have a blessed Easter everyone!".   And go back to swinging in the other posts, I guess I`m so jaded that I fall into going off half-cocked myself these days, but about 10 yrs ago everything in the forum didn`t have to be painted political.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

That was life before you elected your Bass Tard Trump to be the so called president.   Sorry, but Trump was such a poor representative of the human spirit, that it will take take a long time for you guys to live down.   I don’t want to be associated with ANYONE that voted or supported Trump.   And I will never again vote for a Republican for as much as dog catcher.  

Maybe when you guys start to realize that Trump wasn’t the “god” you made him out to be, maybe then, there can be some sort of agreement to be civil.   The gloves are probably going to remain off for a long time.  And it’s just fine with me.   I now know who to avoid, and where not to shop.

Jen

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I don`t know anyone here or anywhere that thought Trump was a god.  Trump secured the border, addressed the trade imbalances and kept our 2nd amendment intact ....that`s it, period.  And that is what most sane people care about.

But, so what if we like Trump and vote Republican does everyone have to agree with you?