cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Happy Easter, God Bless America!

And he and your buddies here helped half a million Americans to their graves, didn’t you?

All because Trump knew better than anyone.

Jen

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

You don`t know that (you`re entitled to that opinion) but you don`t know that.  Hillary or Biden might`ve hhad more deaths.  Democrat Coumo did his part, Lord knows.  The only player that we can truly blame is China where it originated and was covered up.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Maybe it was covered up because of Trump and his war on trade with every country on this Earth, especially China.  

Oh no - the blame points to one man and his administration and his patsies - that you are one of.    It’s pretty clear, Trump was at fault for many of the deaths, especially as the deaths continued.   And your groupies are STILL anti mask - and we need to open every up.   I won’t be going to a wedding in May - I have no want to be around crowds of other people.   Covid isn’t over - until it is.   And that may STILL be some time.

Jen

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I wear masks and still do, people in stores wear masks (wash hands, always did). I never caught Covid 19 nor am I afraid of it.  I`ve done my part (pat pat pat on my own back)

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

looks like "godzilla" is back posting, with a vengeance. Glad I had family to spend Easter with, and honor God together on the more glorious day of the Church year.

Was blessed to get to hear a great service, from a great minister. There may be a movement on to cancel good ministers, but a few still survive.

Nice to still see the red white and blue inside a church building, too. Guess this is a sore issue now with the people that hate America.

IH3719492
Senior Contributor

https://twitter.com/user/status/1378494786307379200

Nazis... same playbook as before.  

Karen intended to turn this political... the "government" is acting on behalf of her religion.

Karen keeps building up a disease that has a 99% survival rate, calling it a pandemic.  Preaching you need to be scared of people, you need to stop the world economy, that effective medications aren't effective.... it's ALL fear based.  

Without irrational fear, the "government" cannot control.  Her religion has no power.

And no Karen, I won't be wearing a mask with the only purpose behind it being to stoke fear in others.   

Ivermectin not only stopping Corona... it works great against influenza as well.  

Think of all those lost Billions each year for Karen's handlers.... so sad.  😞

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Do what you want - so will I.   I WILL wear my mask.   I WILL stay away from gatherings of people (including churches, bars, restaurants, and theme parks).   I am very comfy at home, at it gets better all the time.   I have a good start on my garden, I got the straw off my strawberries (almost 3 weeks earlier than last year - the last two years my little patch has produced more than 250 quarts of berries.).  It’s nice to have all the strawberries you want. We dry a lot, and give some away to friends.   We had enough blueberries from my patch to make it through the winter.   And I’m backing down on my squash and some other veggies, because we still have plenty in the freezer.   Still working on replacing the apple and cherry trees we lost to our tornadoes a couple of years ago.  And we had issues with Japanese beetles last year that devastated my raspberries and grapes.   At least I got a few bunches of concords to eat - I didn’t have nearly enough to make wine with last year, but my wine cellar is nicely stocked with other wines, so no big deal. 

Life well planned.

Jen

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Gooby's return suggests there's about a 3 month recuperation period from when Q collapsed to finding a new way to be whacked.