Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Esteemed Advisor

Re: `Happy Fathers Day, I`m Covid Positive`

Is she pretty fat?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Thank You Bruce and ElCheapo. talked to my Daughter just now, she called I figured she`d be resting.  But she sounds really good! I`m concerned about her breathing, she says there`s no problem unless she`d be active.  No coughing unless she talks.  But like I figured, she`s getting bored, and has 2 weeks of quarantine. 

About a week into this and it so far has been a "flu" for her, but we won`t know what the coming week will hold.  400 new cases in Iowa this weekend and she is one of them.  I realize not everyone has a easy time with Covid.  

elcheapo
Senior Advisor

We're still praying.

Hope all goes well BA.

Noxaway.....Pure class on your part....as usual

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Thanks Rawhide, keep on truckin`   🙂

roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

BA, prayers for your daughter and your family. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Just tell her “it’s just the damn flu!”  like you told everyone on here.  Hopefully, she went to the big rally in Tulsa.....

Jen

lemerik1958
Senior Contributor

IMO Jen, not a very kind post to someone that has a family member infected with the virus.  We can all be jerks when it comes to bashing the opposition viewpoints, (yes I am one of the worse on here), but bashing someone who is gravely worried about his daughter is not right.  BA seems to have changed his opinion now it has affected him personally.

God speed to your daughter BA.

Just my thoughts 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I’m not in the mood, to say, “Oh, that’s ok, it’ll get better”.

The amount of crap that these guys brought to this site about COVID - all of it wrong - has left me in a pretty surly mood.  

If I get COVID, you think any of these guys would really give a damn?

Republicans have pushed the lies too far.  Trump and his allies have not made America Great!   - they have destroyed it.   America’s standing in the world is in the gutter.   We are on the verge of having a repeat of what happened in Italy - and it’s all good.

We were told by this administration, and the cult on here, that the virus was not going to come here, because we weren’t a sh - - hole country.  The administration had it all in control.  “There are 5 cases, and soon there will be none”.    “In spring, this virus will disappear, like a miracle from God”.

Just have BA’s daughter take some hydroxychloroquine, wash it down with a glass brimming with bleach, and it’ll all be ok in the morning.  

Jen

rsbs
Esteemed Advisor

tick tock....don't you have some puppies to drown someplace?