cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Happy news from the liberals

Read it and weep, boys, when this cat gets out of the bag, your predictions of a GOP, conservturd, sweep are completely premature.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/08/08/1320193/-Three-Charts-to-Email-to-Your-Right-Wing-Brother-I...

Oh, and I consider you guys way worse than my BIL!!

20 Replies
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: Happy news from the liberals

I noticed a plethora of replies from the repigs.  Gee they hate the truth.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

My straight beats your 3 of a kind, GTO.

$4.3 Trillion on the fed`s balance sheet without the fed making Monopoly money we`d see the true story.  92 million of able bodied people finding that it`s a better deal to not work and are out of the work pool, I don`t know when the labor non-participation rate was this high.  With zero percent interest rates, of course the deficit will be tamer....but zero percent interest rates????  It`s a good gig as long as it lasts.

As far as job creation the credit HAS to go to Governors, like Iowa`s Governor Terry Branstad.  Without these excellent governors all "57 states" would be in a hell of a mess.  

Look at how the country is divided and imploding, Obama`s approval is even actually lower than the base support of 39% L.I.V.`s   but Obama is the only horse they got to ride. 

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Apparently those statistics are a complete lie. We need to get you to gather the appropriate information. I am sure Obama would employ you if he knew your boundless talents.
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: My straight beats your 3 of a kind, GTO.

@BA Deere wrote:

$4.3 Trillion on the fed`s balance sheet without the fed making Monopoly money we`d see the true story.  92 million of able bodied people finding that it`s a better deal to not work and are out of the work pool, I don`t know when the labor non-participation rate was this high.  With zero percent interest rates, of course the deficit will be tamer....but zero percent interest rates????  It`s a good gig as long as it lasts. Tell us, BA, how many loans have you got at 0%? How much have YOU benefited from the monpoly money? You didn't read it did you?

As far as job creation the credit HAS to go to Governors, like Iowa`s Governor Terry Branstad.  Without these excellent governors all "57 states" would be in a hell of a mess. Well, guess who is getting the credit, like it or not! Suck it up big boy, Obama is winning this converstation, hands down.  

Look at how the country is divided and imploding, Obama`s approval is even actually lower than the base support of 39% L.I.V.`s   but Obama is the only horse they got to ride. The only thing dividing and imploding are the Republicans!! LOL!! What the H is wrong with you? Don't you read anything not slanted to your idealogy? Don't worry, BA, about his approval rating, if the Democrats vote, which they will because of the totally and unyielding extremist ideas the Republicans are throwing at the wall, hoping for a miracle. It won't be this year, if the Democrats vote, Republicans lose.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

GTO, I can borrow money between 3.5% and 5.25%.  If you want to know what the government pays...what? about 2.5% on a T-Bill? ...it`s essentially zero.   The prime rate used to be 9% for the longest time, if it was that rate now, that would be the kiss of death..right there.

Here`s a Forbes article on how the fed is masking Obama`s spending...only for those of you interested in the truth.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffreydorfman/2014/03/06/the-federal-reserve-is-enabling-obama-and-cong...

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

And does all this loan crap have to do with the "serious injury" that justified shooting a man to death? Begs the question what else have they lied about to save this jerk?
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Sorry about the misplaced post. Hate trying to post on this phone!!!!!
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

It is obvious that your link is full of $h!t. I didn't weep, rather, I was overjoyed to the max.

Would you like for me to send a crying towel to you, and maybe an extra one for Brian, too? See, I'm not heartless.
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

"As far as job creation the credit HAS to go to Governors, like Iowa`s Governor Terry Branstad. Without these excellent governors all "57 states" would be in a hell of a mess. Well, guess who is getting the credit, like it or not! Suck it up big boy, Obama is winning this converstation, hands down.

Look at how the country is divided and imploding, Obama`s approval is even actually lower than the base support of 39% L.I.V.`s but Obama is the only horse they got to ride. The only thing dividing and imploding are the Republicans!! LOL!! What the H is wrong with you? Don't you read anything not slanted to your idealogy? Don't worry, BA, about his approval rating, if the Democrats vote, which they will because of the totally and unyielding extremist ideas the Republicans are throwing at the wall, hoping for a miracle. It won't be this year, if the Democrats vote, Republicans lose."
Oh, Obama got the credit alright. That's why he got Shellacking 2.0 , and is a laughing stock. Smiley Very Happy