cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: Happy news from the liberals

Oh, by all means, send one to me! I need something to wipe my ass on!! LOL!! I didn't get as emotional as you had hoped, actually, this is perfect, the next election will put Hiliary in the White House and the Republicans will be lucky to still be a political party!! Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

You are still making political predictions, after last Tuesday? Smiley Very Happy The playing field has changed. The young folks realize that they've been sold a bill of goods. Most likely, you will never live long enough to see another liberal president elected.
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: My straight beats your 3 of a kind, GTO.

Go ahead and crow! I don't really care, but! With the losest turnout in 72 yrs, with a, TOTAL, of 36.4%, I wouldn't get to cocky, Craigo, and BA. were it not for your gerrymandered, seats even then you would have lost. You really have nothing to brag about, thank your lucky stars they cheated with their gerrymandering, and I know, you know it's true. You guys, better pray, Democrats don't get control again, after seeing what the Republicans have done, it is perfectly clear what is needed to be done. BTW, in case you haven't noticed, the Republicans and their base is shrinking, you are not the majority you precieve anymore. Be afraid, be very afraid! LOL!!

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Oh, my god, are you serious? Yes, I'll bet you are, but the fact still remains, only 13% of millenials got out and voted. So, YOUR predictions are suspect too.

Veteran Advisor

The CROW, is on your dinner plate, ..... Right next to the Humble Pie. Smiley Happy
Veteran Advisor

Dâmn serious. Watch out, the clean up crew is on its way.
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Ask me if I really care, Craigo! LOL!! What the idiots you voted for are going to do with their new found power, is going to be hilarious! This is the stuff comedians wait and pray for! LOL!!

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Better save them, for 2016.

Veteran Advisor

Keep on laughing, .... I know that I and my friends will be.
Veteran Advisor

LOL Smiley Very Happy LOL