Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: why bleep the gooks that whupped you

it is a real term and factual --i love this game

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Hard to argue with

Well, you just stumbled upon the hypocrisy known as Obama's Buffett rule.  Buffett wants taxed higher, but he doesn't want to pay the taxes he already owes.  Buffett is out for one person, and one person only.  I find it a little insane that some posters here can't see the forest for the trees with regards to the Buffett rule and Warren Buffett himself. 

The complexity of the tax code exists for a reason.  Wealthy people tend to pony up a lot of dough into campaign coffers.  The complexities exist for the sole pupose of allowing those same wealthy loopholes and such.  What is so interesting is that one party would have you believe it's all the other party doing it when nothing could be further from the truth.  It's the fox looking over the henhouse so to speak.  Like I've said before, this election comes down to whether one wants the Koch brothers running the country or whether they want the likes of Buffett and Soros running the country.  It's that plain and simple.  Ron Paul was rejected because he doesn't play ball like the wealthy wish him to.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Hard to argue with

I agree. If someone were to come forward with TRUE reform, they would be run out of town 100 times quicker than a child molester. ( the town being Washington, D.C.)