cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Has The Right Wing Cult Terror Begun?

A bombing in Nashville this morning in the entertainment district, brings many of the statements here to mind.

The bomb was concealed in an RV.   Our cult members here, said the war was going to be like Beirut.   CNN commentators are comparing the bombing to those done by the “IRA”.   Coincidence?   I’m not so sure. 

It’s a very scary time in America.   The virus is bad enough - and now we get to put up with the violence spawned from Trump’s cult.

Jen

6 Replies
rsbs
Advisor

Re: Has The Right Wing Cult Terror Begun?

karen, does CNN say that the current protests against election fraud are "mostly peaceful" along with images of cars and stores on fire in the background, or are they reporting something else than what they have been reporting with the BLM riots?

rawhide
Advisor

sounds like the work of a disgruntled concrete worker with an expertise in the stock market that used to work for the government (maybe an air traffic controller) with a camper.  Now who could that be?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I haven’t left home for a week.   My driveway isn’t plowed - maybe I’ll do it tomorrow when it warms up a bit.

My motorhome is safe in my heated Morton shop.   And the last 6 weeks, instead of turning my 3/4 of a million dollar motorhome into a bomb, I’ve taken advantage of the beautiful weather, and have my hot tub room nearing completion, and am about to go back to work finishing my theatre room.   I have a stage under the projector screen to make, some lighting to finish up, my projection room to finish, 4 stone pillars to make, and the draperies to get made up and hung.   

Find some other terrorist.  I’d suggest you start with Millie and Al, who have been talking about starting the “war” for months.

Republicans to one thing well - they’re all good liars.......

Jen

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

A bombing in Nashville this morning in the entertainment district, brings many of the statements here to mind.

The bomb was concealed in an RV.   Our cult members here, said the war was going to be like Beirut.   CNN commentators are comparing the bombing to those done by the “IRA”.   Coincidence?   I’m not so sure. 

It’s a very scary time in America.   The virus is bad enough - and now we get to put up with the violence spawned from Trump’s cult.

Jen

Did they start fires first and then go shopping or was it just a BOOM?

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

If it gets ignored by the media and the FBI vanishes, it is caused by one of the darling causes supported by the One World Order/elitist ruling class bunch. 

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

Have to say these liberal nut jobs sure have stupid down pat...