cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Has everyone here already voted?

I`ve always voted election day, since `92 when I cast my first ballot for Ross Perot.  I figure wait til the last minute, who knows, perhaps the Republican will come out as a tranny and maybe the Democrat will repent for all his party`s sins at the last minute....then my vote would be different  🙂

But, I see the point in voting early, if you die your vote will live on, if you get in an accident you might not make it to the polls and the minute you vote they quit bugging you to vote.

I don`t know to think about "big brother" knowing your party and if you`ve already voted.   I had a local Democrat politician at the door for my Wife.   But the Dem politician already knew I`m a Republican and she knew my Wife hadn`t voted yet.   I`d rather politicians were in the dark about part affiliation and if you`ve already voted.

5 Replies

Re: Has everyone here already voted?

You're right BA. I've already voted and my burial  plot is in Chicago so if something happens I can vote again Smiley Very Happy

wehav
Senior Contributor

"Democrat will repent for all his party`s sins at the last minute"

No offense intended by this, but you must be a young guy.  

Democrats have notoriously said one thing and done another.  Remember they are pro gun in the country and pro gun control when it comes to the vote.  

It's fiscal conservative and liberal on social issues.  Nobody can be both.  The social issue always trumps the money.

And lastly, Democrats remove support for Democrats that don't vote the party line.  Now maybe Republicans do to, to some extent but there is no Democratic party line that supports ; property rights, gun rights, right to life and legal American citizenship rights as opposed to illegal immigrant rights. 

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

since `92 ? And here I thought you were a older guy.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Better check it out, you may have already voted in ChicagoSmiley Surprised