cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Has he thrown in the towel?

Guess you win the cookie BA, no one else can even step back and look at things rationally.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Where else do the good folks go, other than the Republican party?  Craig`s brother explained 3rd parties best when he said " Voting for a 3rd party is like drinking a beer and peeing on a forest fire. You may feel better but you did nothing to put out the fire". Obama appointed 2 Justices that have a very liberal world view and we are stuck with their rulings for life. Inheritance tax rate of 55% above $1 million will change the structure of small business and hard working families...forever! The mirade of regulations placed on production will shackle our nation...untill it`s axed. Gay marriage and illegal immigration, if handled the Obama way will worsen America`s society ..forever.  I do hate to say it, but the Republicans are our only shot at saving America. 

Highlighted
Advisor

Voting for either end of the Demopublican party is--

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein, (attributed)

Who said?  How do you stop it when nearly everyone is insane, or something to that effect.   Voting for a party is the problem, not a solution.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Hey John, if McCain/Palin were in they would`ve appointed Judges with better American values than Soda-My-Oar and Kay-Gun. We`d have zero worries about gun control. They surely wouldn`t allow confiscatory inheritance taxes. On immigration it`s a toss up sometimes Republicans are as goofy as Dems when it comes to Mexicans  Smiley Happy. One way to look at it is, if you have 10 acres to small square bale and put in the shed before a 12" downpour. You have a Democrat baler with a -bleeped- up knotter that won`t tie a bale. Your Republican baler ties half the bales. Well sir, you can hope for a perfect baler, but it`s gonna rain in a few short hours. The Best you can do is use your Republican baler and at least get half a crop.  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

he KNOWS IT

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

hey tooless EVERYONE had more money when gw was here including our country

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

LOL, that had to be the dumbest reason to vote for any republican, because of a Milliganism.

History so far has it that a republican president has signed into law any amnesty, not a democrat. But, by saving America, you must mean taking the long route that republicans took by running it into the crapper, and it really hasn't worked too well has it??????

Highlighted

Keep taking the little brown pills brother. Fancy Mollie chiming in with the brains of a dung beetle. Check the USA election betting on www.centrebet.com .  Want to try you hunches.  I have.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I admit to being Independent but leaning more to right more then the left.   I will not defend Repub corruption and readily acknowledge Repubs can and will have corrupt members in their midst just Dems do.  What amazes me is how many seem to think it's just the other party with any bad apples. 

It reminds me of when I first started farming and was going to buy a used tractor from a retired farmer some ways away.   I did not know the farmer but after going to look at the tractor and visiting with the man I came home and told my father I was going to buy the tractor.  My father suggested I first do a lein search on the man to which I asked why as he seemed like an honest old farmer.  My father's reply was, "What does an honest man look like?"  

What does a corrupt politician look like?  They can be black or white.  They can be male or female.  They can even be decorated war veterans so I'm pretty sure they can Repub or Dem.

Highlighted
Advisor

Interesting answer to my question from the telegraph.  Obama wants to lead the new world order?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/barackobama/7958031/Does-Barack-Obama-wan...