cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Hastert

Disgusting story. Looks like he will get off easy. Meanwhile, we worry about useless BS instead.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-dennis-hastert-filing-unsealed-met-20160413-sto...

12 Replies
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: Hastert

OH, but let's not forget what Bill Clinton did, will we! These Republicans are the bottom of the barrel.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

He has already  stated what his sentence should be.  Several years ago, he said that child molesters should be put to death!!!!

OKdon
Senior Contributor

I'll bet Hastert killed any chance of sharing a bathroom with turdy. Butt then he can share one with kaitlyn

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

????

Is Dennis Hastert running for office again, or maybe his wife is in the running for POTUS of Vice POTUS?

What did I miss here where he would get compared to the Clintons?

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Red's point?

I can interpret for you Red.

Don is attempting to say what Hastert has done is worse than anything Clinton ever did, and Clinton was drawn, quartered and sqewered by the right, yet nary a word about Hastert, not even criticism. You didn't criticize Hastert just now, did you? Who else on the right posted a response saying anything critical about Hastert? Where's the outrage from the right? There is none here - not a peep. But do a search and read what is said about Clinton here. Clinton was a stupid man for doing what he did, but he didn't molest children.

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Re: Red's point?

Hastert is a piece of crap and was run out on a rail what more needs to be said? Now when ti comes to a Clinton you can catch them dirty and everything is over looked despited all efforts to do the same to them as Hastert.

It is probably worse than

just the selective outrages of the Good People. A fellow with a compulsion for felonious behaviors is a sereious security risk- and a valuable tool for domestic schemers.

http://dissidentvoice.org/2015/11/why-is-fbi-whistleblower-sibel-edmonds-boiling-over-former-speaker...

"Edmonds poses several questions about the U.S. media narrative that scrupulously avoids allegations from other witnesses about Hastert’s activities.  A real investigation by either the media or the Feds could have helped to expose what’s really wrong with U.S. leadership in Washington, D.C.  I believe this would help us to also fundamentally change the scorched earth policies that are burning the people of the U.S. as well as people in the rest of the world. Edmonds was able to overhear the plans that Wesley Clark describes as a “policy coup” that changed the course of U.S. foreign policy.  Edmonds has now launched a social network campaign to prevent Dennis Hastert’s plea deal and expose the real crimes.  The United Kingdom is embroiled in a few scandals of its own along these very same lines:  from the Westminster pedophile scandal to the Hillary Clinton e-mail imbroglio that seemed to implicate former President George W. Bush and former Prime Minister Tony Blair in a commitment to go to war together, the U.S. and the U.K., against Iraq."

and there is this

Presented without a lot of comment. This has been relegated to the deep six conspiracy theory bin but it's always seemed to me to suggest there was some fire under all the smoke. It suggests organized child sex trafficking for purposes of political blackmail.

http://www.thepeopleshistory.net/2014/03/the-franklin-scandal-elite-child-abuse.html

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Red's point?

Other than Bill and the willing intern, what have the Clinton's been CAUGHT at.  You righties have done a lot of speculating and surmising and wishing but there is NOTHING they have been CAUGHT at!