cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: Hate

Boy, linseiler! Now you've done it, you waved the red flag! Telling them this is still Obama's economy?? They heads will explode! LOL!!

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Re: It`s what you make it

All I know is what I see here.....It sure as Hell is not the doom and gloom preached by the liberals.....And yes, seeing this countries economy blooming this spring is very "precious"...

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Fine.....Seems by your theory that we are in the right spot in the cycle...When you libs get another president the @&%! will hit the fan again................When you guys are in office, things suck...when we are in office, things are good.......Seems like a pretty good deal for us...

lnseiler
Senior Contributor

We’ve been in the right spot on the cycle for awhile. We may stay there for a while yet, but at some point in time the economy will cycle back down and having an incompetent/corrupt president and a enabling congress that downturn might come sooner than later.
Reminder-B Clinton -high cycle
Bush rode out the Clinton high and it cycled back down.
Economy bottoms out-2008
Obama endured 2 years of down cycle and then it cycles back up.
Probably will be in full Down cycle by 2020 election time (reminding the readers out there that this upswing (in the market, that is) is the second longest sustained bull market in history.
Pretty certain we’ll have Dem prez in 2021.
I see a pattern there...
AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Clinton rode out the Bush high or did you forget that?

lnseiler
Senior Contributor

Do your research.
One of the biggest economic expansions in American History lasted 10 years, from March 91 until early 2001.
So, maybe things were in place for Clinton, but they weren’t that great at the end of HW’s 1st term or he probably would have been re-elected. He wasn’t.
Those were some pretty good times for my family, but the Obama years were GOLD!
And if you farmers don’t celebrate those good times from ‘07 til ‘15.....I feel sorry for you.
ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

It is hard playing cat and mouse with you and others on here...I understand some type of program related stuff happens here and some posts are in the wrong place...Yours is all the time............First off...Yes, I made a lot of money in the Obama years. The perfect storm for grain producers in those years. Not much of anything to do with Obama....But hey, you guys struggle for points so we`ll let you have that one...As far as "economic expansion in those years? Uh right... I helped by flying to the moon and back a couple of those years Employed a lot of scientist`s........You could see the unemployment lines and the food stamp line both from outer space......No need to feel sorry for me Mr. Seller...Fried Chicken dinner for the wife and I at the local eatery tonight.......Planting on our farm to be started tomorrow....things are good.....wish you could share the joy...

lnseiler
Senior Contributor

Can’t have it both ways guys, if Obama gets no credit for one of the biggest upswings in our economic history-then the liar in chief gets no credit either for the market now.
Unemployment went from 9+% to 4.5 in his 2 terms.
I’m retired and living a pretty enjoyable lifestyle thanks to the Obama years-Hope my kids can do the same.
Still no comments on the last 25 years of down cycle republican presidents and up cycle democrats riding into the carnage and getting things going again...
You know i’m right, don’t you?!?!
ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

I know that a democrat will make 2+2 any number they wish to fit their agenda..........You know I`m right, don`t you? Hope your kids have a good time after dad and his party steal there freedoms from them...Working on taking rights one and two......Already took care of the forth. It is now history....Do they know their dad is doing this?

lnseiler
Senior Contributor

They’re 35,37, and 40 all successful and great parents and they are solidly behind their mom and dad. They are deeply embarrassed to the level that the liar has taken the presidency and we are in agreement that he needs to go.
As for those “freedoms” you old white guys bleat about....go walk in a person of color’s shoes or any other person different from you and see what they think about their freedoms to not get shot by a cop for being black or harassed for any number of other imaginary crimes.
Nobody is going to take away your precious freedoms, but you’d happily deny other people theirs.
Now i’ll Get accused of playing the race card or some other illogical thing that bothers you people.
The only “agenda” we have is to get that sociopath out of office, ASAP. I can appreciate having a respectable Republican Party to counter the dems, but not this mess. If this maniac is the leader of your party, you guys are dead.
BTW-did you catch that cool performance on Fox and Friends this morning. Everybody’s talking about it...
That’s your president.