cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Hate

(They’re 35,37, and 40 all successful and great parents and they are solidly behind their mom and dad. They are deeply embarrassed to the level that the liar has taken the presidency and we are in agreement that he needs to go.)

Speaking of an embarrassment for your kids, I'll wager 2 "Hail Mary's" and 1 "Our Father" that your three successful kids have no idea about the idiotic "stuff" that you post on this ag-forum site.  Remember, you claim to be a truth-teller Smiley Wink  

lnseiler
Senior Contributor

I think if my kids spotted what goes on here they would probably be laughing like hell...
Like, dad, I can’t believe you’re arguing with these guys, it’s hopeless. Meaning you guys are hopeless.
Also, I think they would b puzzled by some of your views...like the WTH are those people thinking?
Etc.
And, I suppose Eddie, that you have deep discussions with your brood about politics and what you post on here?
AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Stupidity breeds stupidity..

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

We knew it.....you said it........"The ONLY agenda we have is to get rid of Trump"......Your political platform is hate?.....I guess we will see how it works out for you......

lnseiler
Senior Contributor

Throw in a childlike insult when you got nothing productive to add.
Of course, calling somebody stupid because they don’t agree with you does make you look smart-in your world.
lnseiler
Senior Contributor

Not hate.
Love for this country and respect for the office of the president.
There is more than that to our agenda. The first step is turning the liar out.
BTW-how about that performance on Fox this morning? What an idiot-Avenatti is going to eat his and Cohen’s lunch.....