cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Have it out once and for all

I think that Pres Obama should call a press conference and eat a Honey Baked ham with the ladies and gentlemen of the fourth estate.

I bet WND would have the scoop that it was actaully a turkey ham.

4 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Have it out once and for all

What`s the big deal about Obama being a Moslem? Bigots like me wouldn`t think any less of him if he rode in on a cammel in singing "Allah akbar!". Enlightened folks who eat candy bars with a knife and fork, like y`all would think it`s just peachy to have a descendant of Mohamad in the White House.

Smiley Tongue

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

What would be wrong with it? Nothing but we all know that this effort is planned to demonize him and make him unacceptable.

There has been an onslaught of negative propaganda about this president since before he was elected. And a constant barrage od demonizing statement ever since.

Such Godly people those christians are. It should embarrass most christians to even be included with them.

Highlighted
Advisor

He could hug a live pig, oh wait I saw him touching kagan, never mind.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I don`t claim to know what`s in Obama`s heart or anyone elses but if I had to wager I`d say he`s a athetist. In politics today you need to at least pretend to be a Christian. I don`t think we`ll ever see the day a openly athetist will win the presidency. I think those of you who don`t believe in God or like to tweak God are 95% Obama "backers" Smiley Happy or Obama apologists. It is obvious Obama has a unhealthy love for anything Islam.