cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Hay for sale.

image001.jpgimage003.jpgimage004.jpgimage005.jpgI wonder if this is what millie has been doing?  Iowa to California--stopped in Arizona!

SURPRISE, IT AIN'T FOR HORSES!

What if the hiding place had illegals, terrorists, or maybe even a dirty bomb?  

What if Arizona wasn't as concerned as it is???

GO GET 'EM ARIZONA !

26 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Hay for sale.

On the last pic, what is he pulling out?

Veteran Advisor

Don't know.  Probably "grass".

Senior Contributor

I wonder what tipped them off?

Veteran Advisor

Since no one has "gotten it" yet, I will go ahead and explain it.  Arizona's Gov., sheriffs nor the state and local police had anything to do with this.  The only people you see in the pictures and the only vehicle you see other than the truck belong to the FEDERAL UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL.    They stopped the truck put the dogs to it and found it.  GO US BORDER PATROL!!!

Contributor

Isnt that all Arizonans are asking for?  For the Federal Govt to uphold their OWN laws? 

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

The point is, it would seem that they are.  I want to know how the Border Patrol, the AZ state police and/ or sheriff joe's gestapo plus the entire U S Army, Guard and reserves could stop the 55-60% of the illegals who didn't cross the border illegally but are now illegal aliens.  One of you whizkids tell me that please!

Senior Contributor

I'm curious about one thing Bart.  If their is a trial brought by the feds challenging the new Arizona law I'm guessing the state will argue that the feds have not been doing their job of protecting the border adequately for many many years.  If you were a juror in such a trial where would you come down.  Yes the fed has done a good job of protecting our borders or no they have not?

I wonder how many developed countries in the world allow so many illegal immigrants to knowingly enter their country but do so little about it?

Veteran Advisor

I would certainly have to see more evidence than what I have seen.  I know that this particular incident was stopped by the Border Patrol.  Take away all the legals who became illegals after a legal visa ran out and we are starting to get to a more reasonable number.  I know how you would vote but don't you really think you should hear more evidence before you make decisions about things you really don't know about.  I doubt that anything or anyone could stop all of them and since I don't know how many they actually stop, I can't make a judgement call.

Senior Advisor

By enforcing the new AZ law.