elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

He doesnt deserve to be president

Trump has and still does badmouth

People in the military...laughing

At people that went to viet nam.

Then told mc cain he was no war

Hero because he was caught and

Was a prisoneer of war (lets see trump do that)...now putting those in the marines down....

To act that way, we have a term from where I come from for those kind of people....scum.

Sorry folks its right there in black in white...he did it....

Rush cant save him now.

10 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: He doesnt deserve to be president

There is proof of what president Trump said about McCain.  I voted for McCain (lesser evil) in 2008, I think McCain was a war hero, but no more so than thousands and millions before or after him in the military.  Being a "hero"doesn`t magically double your wisdom and intelligence, you`re still the being human being that you were before your heroic event.  Maybe after the event you know that you "can take it and make it" but letting that be a opiate that swells your head can be the darkside of being a hero.   Many local heroes don`t write books and boast about their accomplishments in the service, but stand chain smoking outside the VFW.  

Someone that saved 1,000 kids in a village and deeds on the battlefield saved dozens of his comrades in arms comes back to the states with a chest full of medals and some metal in their leg runs for public office and wins time after time all the while trashing the Constitution,   "I saved my buddies in Nam, now I`m gonna open the borders and take your guns!" spoiled any good deeds achieved on the battlefield decades ago.  They are a lesser person than someone that stayed off the battlefield choosing instead to build skyscrapers and later winning public office to DEFEND what`s left of the Constitution. 

There is no recorded evidence that Trump called veterans "losers and suckers" less than 60 days before the election, political parasites that don`t like Trump claim that he said it (wonder if they are open to a lie detector test?).  I personally don`t believe that, because contrary to what Trump haters believe his communication style is, it would be outside of that style.   It`s a "Alec Baldwin" rendition of what his character would have Trump say. 

Packard27
Senior Contributor

Why don’t we just let the American voters decide who does and does not deserve to be president?

Until then, maybe we could all work on figuring out how to best confine all of these BLM/Antifa led peaceful protests going on in Minneapolis, Portland, NYC, Washington DC, Seattle, Denver, Chicago, Louisville, St. Louis, Baltimore, Detroit, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Rochester, NY, Kansas City, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.

If all of the elected Democratic Party mayors, city councilmen, and city/county district attorneys cannot protect you or your property in any of the above mentioned cities, what makes anyone think an elected Democratic Party president will do any different?

bruce MN
Advisor

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Reparations should be paid from the estate of LBJ to every man and woman that died in Vietnam , was wounded there, or even just got sent to that misguided fiasco.

As far as John McCain, let him answer for his sins in burning his navy comrades by bombing them, and then going awol for six months afterwards in the afterlife, wherever he is now.

Imagine the lives and contributions some of these men would have had without that unqualified loser terminating their lives and then living the life of privilege afterwards.

Suckers? Losers? plenty of both to go around when it comes to Vietnam.

America has spoken up about that war in rejected anyone associated with it in the POTUS tests. Lets hope and pray that we never, as a nation, ever do something so wrong again.

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

Rsbs....amen

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

It would seem to be a better and certainly cheaper remedy in the long run to stop discriminating by skin pigment and train police to not shoot people with dark skin pigment in the back or kneel on their necks.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Lets hope and pray that we never, as a nation, ever do something so wrong again.

You mean like Afghanistan or Iraq?

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(It would seem to be a better and certainly cheaper remedy in the long run to stop discriminating by skin pigment and train police to not shoot people with dark skin pigment in the back or kneel on their necks.)

Please name the cases where police discriminated by skin pigment and shot someone with skin pigment let alone in the back.  Talking points and opinion and belief are only good with the just believe crowd of winger's.

bruce MN
Advisor

C......the guy was full GWB neocon then. He was 8 or 9 years old at the time of the Tet Offensive.