cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

He has a point

The faux Taliban truck bomber was mad that Afghan refugees will get free healthcare and he doesn’t.

Don’t suppose he ever considered becoming a Democrat.

6 Replies
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: I find it interesting how ....

Fox News is leading the attack on Biden's handling of the Afghan withdrawal at the very same time prominent Fox pundits like Carlson, Inghram, etc are leading a virulent attack against Afghan refugees coming to the US. 

Fox went from "we absolutely must get out of Afghanistan" under trump, to " withdrawal is a terrible mistake",  to "don't you dare bring those Afghan refugees here".

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: He has a point

The guy needed mental health care, that is without doubt.

Thanks for the memory!

Hadn’t heard that one for a while.

Was it Ft. Worth or Parkland?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

How is he not mentally ill?

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Untold tens, or hundreds of thousands of unstable people out there who may snap if the chatter gets loud enough.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

My ol` buddy Kurt Saxon said back in the late 70`s how at that time a significant amount of the population were dependent on meds to keep them functioning in society, 40yrs now, I`m sure the percentage hasn`t went down.  Couple blocks from Target Field there was a feral who was screaming incoherently, grabbing his crotch and spitting at people.  Petri dish of Hep C and assorted STDs  no doubt.   It`s gonna be a hot mess when the entitlement checks stop.