cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: He has risen!

How does science square with Bruce Jenner being a girl?

ihtractortherap
Senior Contributor

There is only one God. Your mere existence Canuck is enough evidence
Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Which one IH?

Zeus? Thor? and how doe my existence prove any god exists?

I know my parents exist.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

20 - maybe if you actually did some research on the subject, instead of you usual "you just know", you would find that science squares with what Jenner did quite well

But you think that gays can be made to comply, and that you can pray away cancer too. My prayer, is that the surgeon, and modern medicine, can get rid of it. I'm not relying on God to stop its spread, or to kill the invasive cells. Sorry - I'll put my trust in MAYO...

Tick Tock.....BONGx2.....

Jen
man of steel
Senior Contributor

Pay attention...learn to read...he stated which god.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

i missed the post.

All I can find is reference to a god. I just wondered which one?

This is always a difficult question for some to answer it appears.

So many seem to claim they believe in a god but then can not name it.

Since there are so many ,even hundreds of christian gods, it is hard to know what  person thinks they believe when you do not know which one they think exists.

man of steel
Senior Contributor

Ih's quote: "There is only one God."

Maybe this will help alleviate us from some of your ignoRants:

https://www.google.com/#q=when+to+use+a+capital+letter+in+a+sentance

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

So you think his god's name is God.

Definition of God is the supreme being but since there are lots of different supreme beings that people worship God is not a name that tells you anything. Just another generic name for a super natural being.

Even within each so called religion there are many different gods.

A god by definition is a super natural being, something that has unnatural powers so is it not quite confusing to try to name your god God?

There are many different gods denoted by all the different churches and then there are all the other lesser gods that people worship.

It really gets quite confusing since even Buddhists who often claim there are no gods just a philosophy, often have 'spirits' which by definition are 'gods' that they worship.

So why is it so hard for people to acknowledge the name of their god?

Even just saying it is the 'Methodist' Yahweh would help but I know there are also the 'upper Methodist Yahweh' and the 'lower Methodist Yahweh' and probably a dozen more versions and on and on it goes down to the point where it is really a personal god which is different for each person it seems.

Since no one has ever seen any of these gods it is hard to figure out which one anyone believes in especially when they will not even name it.

So which god do you believe exists since IH has not been able to come up with a name for his?

r3020
Senior Advisor

I Am He Who Am.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Which science?