cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: He has risen!

There's really no reason to give you studies, because you DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE THEM....no matter who puts out the subject matter.

You want to believe what you want to believe.  Nothing I put on here will change that.  You just keep on in your own little closed world.  You fit better there.

And just in case you do want to learn, transgender people have been in society since the beginning of recorded history.  Some cultures and civilizations accepted these people as more or less gifted - the ability to have "two spirits", as in our Native American culture.

https://indiancountrymedianetwork.com/news/opinions/two-spirits-one-heart-five-genders/

Here's some work done by Harvard University....but you won't like that either:

http://sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2016/gender-lines-science-transgender-identity/

It's a start, but see, it doesn't matter.  Because your mind is made up on the subject.  And you won't change it, until something in your own life forces the change - like maybe having a grandson that is trans.   But then, you would probably just opt to kill him, and spend the rest of your life in jail.  To you, it's the lesser of the two evils....

Tick Tock.....BONGx2.....

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

xx= female

xy- male

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

No - your wrong with that too. There are many, many variants of the chromosomal pairs. Again, you know what you know...you didn't possibly have time to read what I presented. You ignorant - and you like it that way.

Since your such a strong religious type, I would suggest you spend time on the 50% plus marriages in your one man one woman world that end in divorce.

I would recommend one man - one woman - one time, and beyond that, you lose any rights afforded someone who is "married". Get your own house in order, before you start throwing rocks at something you have absolutely NO knowledge of.....

Tick Tock.....BONGx2.....

Jen
Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Science is a process why do you think there is more than one?

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Yes 3020 you have named your jewish god before.

i wonder if it is a relation to 

I Am That I AM?

r3020
Senior Advisor

Because Bruce Jenner's kids call him daddy.

r3020
Senior Advisor

You deny science because of divorce? Bruce Jenner is a father there fore a man.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

And then, you need to begin looking at the number of intersex babies that are born. Then you have to remember that when we start life, we all start life as females, and hormones in the mothers body react to create what the fetus is too become. Then you add in stress on the female during pregnancy, the use of caustic items by the mother (drugs, alcohol, cigarettes- more) and adverse environmental issues, and you have the beginning of the issues that could happen to a baby before birth.

In your perfect little world, there is only thus and that. There's no place for anything else, because "you know it all".

Like I said - you know nothing, but you think you know it all....

Tick Tock....BONGx2......

Jen
r3020
Senior Advisor

When it comes to Bruce Jenner I'll just trust science. He's a daddy. He's a boy. You can deny science and just know he's a girl.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

3020; you like to claim 'science' when it suits you but the process of 'science' takes you to conclusions based on facts and properly set up studies and the results do not always agree with what you wish to believe.

If you are honest and a good 'scientist' then you have to acknowledge what the scientific study shows not what you wish it to show.

So just to help you get over your fixation on (Bruce) now known as Caitlyn Jenner reread through this article based on scientifically done studies.

http://sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2016/gender-lines-science-transgender-identity/

So, where do we stand on transgender issues? Science tells us that gender is certainly not binary; it may not even be a linear spectrum. Like many other facets of identity, it can operate on a broad range of levels and operate outside of many definitions. And it also appears that gender may not be as static as we assume. At the forefront of this, transgender identity is complex – it’s unlikely we’ll ever be able to attribute it to one neat, contained set of causes, and there is still much to be learned. But we know now that several of those causes are biological. These individuals are not suffering a mental illness, or capriciously “choosing” a different identity. The transgender identity is multi-dimensional – but it deserves no less recognition or respect than any other facet of humankind.