cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Re: Is as does...

i delivered new hospital beds to a downtown Baltimore hospital once.  It was the nastiest place i have ever been in. If anybody goes to an Oreoles game DONT GET HURT OR SICK cause you probably wont make it outta there

Senior Advisor

Re: Is as does...

Dems don't care. They view it as being good enough for blacks and they know they will get their votes no matter what.

Advisor

Re: He’s all yours

Honored Advisor

Nearly 24% of Baltimore's population is living below thepoverty line, which is $20,090 a year for a family of three.Apr 29, 2015

Poverty Rates SC-5: 10.9% MD-7: 11.5%
Quote Tweet
·
WATCH: Mulvaney defends Trump attacks, says he’d be fired if “I had poverty in my district like they have in Baltimore” hill.cm/pDo8B80
Advisor

Beginning to wonder if the Trump 2020 campaign is operating on the assumption that there were a few hundred thousand natural Trump voters who they simply didn’t get to last time because the “message”’wasn’t quite getting across.

Senior Contributor

(Beginning to wonder if the Trump 2020 campaign is operating on the assumption that there were a few hundred thousand natural Trump voters who they simply didn’t get to last time because the “message”’wasn’t quite getting across.)

And so they voted for Hillary?

Honored Advisor

IMO, Trump will lose due to the country getting corrupter and iiiimigrants turning 18 energized voting for the "Kamala types".  If Trump does pull it off, it is Divine intervention, and look for the anti-christ to appear to take his world back.

I don`t see one Trump voter that`s not going to vote for him again, unless it`s a WWII vet that died of old age and such.  If a punk is wired for free stuff and inclined to favor a Kamala type, there`s not much President Trump could do to convince them, getting in a give-a-way contest against a Democrat is a no-win situation. 

Like I say Divine intervention when Kamala voters are high on pot and don`t get their absentee ballots filled out in time on a mass scale...I don`t know, Red Sea parting, Locusts, snakes swallowing each other, weird stuff.

Senior Contributor

iiiimigrants turning 18 energized voting for the "Kamala types". 

Don't you have to be a citizen to vote?

Advisor

I don’t have a clue to as whether or not they even exist. It’s just that the campaign seems to becrunning as if there is a block that is out there. 

Senior Advisor

Not in dem districts. You don't even have to be alive.