cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Esteemed Advisor

He’s colored, ya know

Federal Judge Reggie Walton, who delivered the stunning rebuke to AG Barr.

So sorta like Judge Curial, what did you expect?

Appointed by that RINO GWB.

15 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: He’s colored, ya know

Never Trump judge. After all Jeb was next in line.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Seems he’s got the “legal community” a bit rattled)

You can also give tierney sneed's opinion on the subject if you like, still comes down to an anti-Trump activist Judge playing ball for the anti-trump "it's a bombshell" and "gotta impeach Trump & Barr" folks. 

Next bombshell coming soon.  

Probably more legitimate than the magical  terms under which the summary was released.  

No. Considerably more so. John Mitchell was prosecuted for considerably less. 

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Probably more legitimate than the magical  terms under which the summary was released.     No. Considerably more so. John Mitchell was prosecuted for considerably less. )

Great, another Nixon reference, way to keep toeing the line on anti-Trump talking points.

Reminds me the game "telephone or secret message or Chinese whispers", you can pass your version of the message along but in the end you can read the actual message or in this case the actual transcript.

Now if you want the redacted classified information released from the mueller report, I'm fine with that if all former President's classified redacted information is released.

r3020
Senior Advisor

If only Trump had fired Mueller like the left wanted. There was never suppose to be a report written. Now the leftys are forced to pull a rabbit from their hat.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

If only Trump had fired Mueller like the left wanted. There was never suppose to be a report written. Now the leftys are forced to pull a rabbit from their hat.

I'm wondering if anyone remembers that mueller did testify before Congress.  That the house can still question mueller, even behind close doors.  I wonder if anyone remembers that.

Cripes... now this one’s a woman

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Cripes... now this one’s a woman

(politico/anti-trump-judge/russia-probe-document)

Well, it's presidential election season, they gotta do their part.