cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

He's going to do a Woody Hayes

or Bobby Knight one of these days.

They also had issues with their Daddies and had compensated by convincing themselves they were God. Many dumb goobers in their respective states agreed.

Keep the heat on until he totally wigs out in public. Pass the popcorn.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/msnbcs-donny-deutsch-predicts-trump-will-soon-camera-meltdown-bad-e...

7 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: He's going to do a Woody Hayes

nox  -  Interesting   observation  -  witnessed  both   -  Karma   has  NO  EXPIRATION  DATE  -  -  -      

Advisor

Back when Bobby finally cooked his own goose it was the no. 1 topic around these parts for months.

I don’t have an organic attachment to the institution so I mostly listened. Looking back, where you stood on the Cult of Bobby was a very good predictor of how you’d fall on Dennison.
Senior Contributor

(He's going to do a Woody Hayes or Bobby Knight one of these days.)

or a Jim Acosta.

Advisor

Amazing!

Trump judge claims (fake news) there's a 1st Amendment to the Constitution and reinstates Acosta's press pass!

Senior Contributor

Re: Amazing!

(Trump judge claims (fake news) there's a 1st Amendment to the Constitution and reinstates Acosta's press pass!)

I was surprised by the Judges decision that the White House cannot revoke a press pass, however I'm glad he made the decision he did as Acosta is just good daily comedy.

I hope Trump doesn't do what Obama did to FOX news and not call on Acosta, we need a good daily Acosta rant - and maybe that young female intern that Acosta smacked will walk up to Acosta and knee him where it counts.

Advisor

Re: Amazing!

You think you're cute being a lyin' *****.

Senior Contributor

There is no god

Or a person like yourself would be struck down for even thinking of woody hayes.