Highlighted
Advisor

He should have gone to the FFA Convention

6 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: He should have gone to the FFA Convention

(thehilltrumpgetsboosenteringmsg)

Well he ought to be booed for going to a ufc fight.

Now baseball is our National past time, your link also says Trump was also booed at the world series, but that was because he took down al-bagdadi which hurt a lot of winger feelings.  This was proven by the praise heaped on Obama by the main stream / liberal media when he took down osama; and the lack of praise heaped on Trump by the main stream / liberal media when he took down al-bagdadi and abu bakr.

Also keep in mind, Trump is not a wanna be drop the mic rock star like Obama craved to be.

Advisor

yeah, Trump was a bonafide star before the POTUS gig, being paid over $200 million by NBC for his reality show hostings.

Not bad work, if you can get it.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Liberals love sports, I think that`s the bottomline.  All these skinny, deep throated clowns on ESPN or whatever with their skinny suit and beard and polished shoes on the desktop.  Talking about grown millionaires playing games and then throwing in some liberal politics in the mix.  It doesn`t appeal to me anymore, i had little thought the world series was on, I don`t bother with the super bowl.   I like a little college football and high school sports, but that`s about it.  And this UFC fighting, what the hell, haven`t we evolved beyond that?  If people had to actually work, there won`t be a market for any of this crap.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/01/sports/espn-layoffs-sports-politics-bias.html

Highlighted
Advisor

I didn't watch or care about the world series either. And have never watched any of the pro wrestling or UFC farces.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@rsbs wrote:

I didn't watch or care about the world series either. And have never watched any of the pro wrestling or UFC farces.

Me either, but I did watch a lot of the FFA convention on RFD-TV/Cowboy Channel. I am getting involved with the FFA alumni group and helping them head in the right direction.