cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lemerik1958
Senior Contributor

He was well coached

Been reading posts and finally decided to weigh in.

I read posts that were written while and shortly after Dr Ford gave her testimony. I think BA was the first one to write how well she was coached by crying at the right times.

Nothing said about Judge Kavanaugh crying while he testified. And why was he tearing up when talking about lifting weights with his friends? 

Most people I know who “like beer” back then and still proclaim his love for beer now makes him appear that he may have a problem with alcohol.

Lastly, his friend Mark Judge is an alcoholic and drug addict, and he is supposed to remember?

lot of holes in his stories.

my apology if this has been brought up before.  

22 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: He was well coached

Good observations

Major online (humor) publication editorially senses some of that:

https://www.theonion.com/nation-urged-to-be-extra-sensitive-to-men-reliving-trau-1829447828/amp?__tw...
hardnox
Advisor

but strategically flawed, I think

He could have just admitted that he had a wild youth, said he didn't do those things but there were some wild things going on, and then proceed to tell about how he found Jesus and says 100 Hail Marys and 200 Our Fathers every morning and night.

That would have 100% worked unless there have been too many lies put on the record from preceding background checks and interviews.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Most people I know who “like beer” back then and still proclaim his love for beer now makes him appear that he may have a problem with alcohol.)

Hey, leave President Obama and me out of this.

lnseiler
Senior Contributor

That whole entitled whine fest/tearful meltdown dqs frat boy Kavanaugh.....sickening and definitely not the kind of judicial behavior that deserves a spot on the Supreme Court.
That’s not even considering the drinking and associated bad behavior.
Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

And you did not mention his partisan tirade against the 'leftists' and the Clintons.

That makes it hard for any decisions he makes, if selected for the court, to be considered impartial.

Any decisions he would ever make would always carry an asterisk that he was not an impartial justice and would not be considered as a strong decision for setting precedents.

He would leave the court with a 'cloud' over all decisions that were close.

lnseiler
Senior Contributor

That partisan tirade was the worst part of the angry meltdown. Judges just don’t act like that and this is the Supreme Court, for god’s sake! He cracked and lost his composure-not fit to be a judge-and if he doesn’t make it he might lose the judgeship he already has....
Talking about the Clinton’s, when he said that-that finished him in my opinion.
Not even going to mention all the lying prior to the meltdown.
r3020
Senior Advisor

Obama was a crack head pot smoker and Bill Clinton was also a pot smoker. Ted Kennedy crash a car and left a woman to die.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Well then the notorious RBG needs to resign immediately or be removed from the bench for the things she said about Trump.

lnseiler
Senior Contributor

But, but, but....
What about (fill in the blank:Obama, Clinton, Soros, Harry Reid etc etc)
How lame are you guys?!?!
Obama was about as much a crack head as you are...
As for smoking weed? I’ll take a pot smoker over a mean, blackout drunk any day of the week.
But, when it’s all said and done the person we’re discussing is not Obama, not Clinton and not a Kennedy: it’s Kavanaugh and he’s not fit for the job.