cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Health Care A "Fraction"

Of what I was paying.

Where is it Trump? It's one of the largest claims you made during the election.

What does a "fraction of what you're paying now" mean to you? Gullible, gullible voters suckered in by the con man. Others go to jail when they scam people out of money...but not our so called president. He had no plan, said he had a plan, a great plan, everyone was going to love it?

How do you love it now, America? Maybe, you should of done a bit more home work, before being suckered in to vote for this guy.

Too bad. America got this one wrong...and we all get to pay for the con man who thinks he knows it all.

"Who knew" being a president is not like being a dictator- or a CEO. Welcome to your new job.

Tick Tock...

Jen
14 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Health Care A "Fraction"

Hey, now you guys that were complaining about Obamacare, don't have to worry about getting insurance. It's going to be so e pensive for you "older" farmers, that you simply can't afford it. One less problem. I hope ya'll don't get sick. Obamacare for you guys looks like it was a deal!!! Trumpcare - probably not so much....

How do you like him now?

Tick Tock...

Jen
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I thought you said you had free health care? Quit your whining, it is getting annoying.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I never, ever said I had free health care. Look it up - some months ago I posted what I pay.

I was told, by our so called president, that I was going to "love his Heath Care plan." All of America was going to love his secret plan. I heard him say, many times, that I was going to pay a "fraction" of what I am paying now. And I said 120% can be a fraction too.

Now for the reality....those of us on a fixed income, are going to get hit with the biggest increases....get ready, I just cleared Air Firce One to land one Runway Sphincter 16....

Don't worry - be happy....it's only going to hurt a little....

Tick Tick.....

Jen

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

The repubs have once again exposed their back sides. Time and time again they sent a bill to Obama for a total repeal. Now they have Trump in office they refuse to send that same bill to his desk. Paul Ryan is a bigger fraud than Nancy Pelosi.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Apparently the Congress does not like the new bill either as it still maintains parts of the previous bill and does not cover a lot of people that were covered in the ACA.

When I heard they were going to help low income people with tax credits i thought there would be a lot of people left with no help.

People that have little to no income will not benefit much from tax credits.

It is good for those with high income though and that seems to be the group that this admin is most looking out for.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Be that what it may, 20, but it was Trump HIMSELF that promised that HE HAD A PLAN that all the people in the US were going to love. Trump said that. Quit trying to cover for the con man. His time grows shorter by the day. And my clock, continues to be wound daily without even having to touch it.

Is it too soon to say, "I told you so!" I think not....idiots...

Tick Tock....

Jen
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

By the way, also what I said, before the election, was that my health care plan was not going up AT ALL, which it didn't. Our so called president was able to use his ability to lie, to convince people that EVERYONE'S HEALTH INSURANCE was going up 140%. He said it - he must know...would be presidents don't lie.
Well, they do now....

Tick Tock...

Jen
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

They will qualify for Medicaid if there is no income Canuck
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

So now you will pay your fair share and it ticks you off to no end right?