cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Heelsup logic

When reminded she has yet to visit the border says I haven't been the Europe either.

8 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Heelsup logic

(When reminded she has yet to visit the border says I haven't been the Europe either.)

Smiley LOL Smiley LOL

She's apparently made a few visit's to stupid town.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Heelsup logic

OK, it's even dumber than I thought:

[We’ve been to the border,” Harris said, to which Holt replied, “You haven’t been to the border.”     Harris countered, “And I haven’t been to Europe. And I mean, I don’t, understand the point that you’re making.]

Huh - You don't understand the point??????

Senile joe has an excuse for being stupid with his dementia & senility...heels-up is just cackling stupid.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: Heelsup logic


@Edmund55 wrote:

OK, it's even dumber than I thought:

[We’ve been to the border,” Harris said, to which Holt replied, “You haven’t been to the border.”     Harris countered, “And I haven’t been to Europe. And I mean, I don’t, understand the point that you’re making.]

Huh - You don't understand the point??????

Senile joe has an excuse for being stupid with his dementia & senility...heels-up is just cackling stupid.


Obviously it doesn’t take any brains to be a wh0re, something she uses to get ahead. <===

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Heelsup logic

Hostility toward women is understandable when you have fat, sweaty wives who reek of Funyuns.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: Heelsup logic


@sdholloway56 wrote:

Hostility toward women is understandable when you have fat, sweaty wives who reek of Funyuns.


Shall we go back and scan the archives of what you wrote about Governor Sarah Palin of Alaska.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Heelsup logic


@cmilligan1958g wrote:

@sdholloway56 wrote:

Hostility toward women is understandable when you have fat, sweaty wives who reek of Funyuns.


Shall we go back and scan the archives of what you wrote about Governor Sarah Palin of Alaska.


Yes, and Melania.   Cognitive dissonance.   In practically everything the idiot posts.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Heelsup logic


@sdholloway56 wrote:

Hostility toward women is understandable when you have fat, sweaty wives who reek of Funyuns.


Why did you have to drag Hillary into this?

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: Heelsup logic

One of the guys on the flagship AM radio station in MN, lets just say it comes after 820, said that "wheelsup" biden was going to Europe. 

Bruce, how was he allowed to make fun of the tandem in that way? slip by someone?