cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Wrong!

What Don said.

Plus the BAorder Patrol ( see what I did there ) doesn't endorse candidates.

Billionaires, toddlers and privileged subsidy takers get confused and VERY upset when they don't get their way.

Veteran Advisor

That's is correct that the union canceled the part of the tour which involved their participation and they did so after trumpy said that they wanted to honor him.  He is still going but will not get the guided tour by agents.  I for one can't wait to hear how he plans to fix it so that no Mexican or anyone else can cross the border illegally!  I have a big bag of kettle corn and some very good Mexican cerveza for that event.

Senior Contributor

Sorry

popcorn.jpg

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Held by the short hairs

You are going to sink like a pricked balloon when reality hits both you and trump.  Then you will issue the same old threats of death to democrats etc, in your district.  WHY has a mensa rating intellectual, as you tell us, been sucked into thos blowhard.  As I write this his "slice of heaven"(remember that quote) is fading fast.  You and the other suckers with be left like a shag on a rock with trumpy disappearing into the sunset chortling how he "kicked some butt'.   What a joke.

Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

That's is correct that the union canceled the part of the tour which involved their participation and they did so after trumpy said that they wanted to honor him.  He is still going but will not get the guided tour by agents.  I for one can't wait to hear how he plans to fix it so that no Mexican or anyone else can cross the border illegally!  I have a big bag of kettle corn and some very good Mexican cerveza for that event.

The number one duty of the Federal Government is to secure the border and in so doing the homeland. If it is incapable of completing this mission it should be dissolved and all sovereignty returned to the states.

Veteran Advisor

That's been tried once and the outcome was not very favorable to those wishing to overthrow the govt. BUT by all means, go for it. Know how to lay brick? trumpy will be needing brick layers for his wall from the Pacific Ocean to the Atlantic.
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:
That's been tried once and the outcome was not very favorable to those wishing to overthrow the govt. BUT by all means, go for it. Know how to lay brick? trumpy will be needing brick layers for his wall from the Pacific Ocean to the Atlantic.

If the federal government fails at it's most basic function it should be defunded and disband.

Advisor

Not in Iowa anymore Dorothy

Veteran Advisor

Lead the charge dude!