cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
18 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: Held by the short hairs

Where Rick Perry gets off blasting Trump, it must be since he`s 1% in the polls he`s throwing a Hail Mary pass...but trouble is, Perry is throwing the ball in the opposite direction right into the opposing team`s hands.

Liberals out of one side of their mouth claim to hope that Trump is the GOP nominee, yet they blast him with more anger than any other candidate.

What Graham is even doing running is beyond me, it can`t be that he thinks he will win.

You liberals should support Trump because he thinks that he can balance the budget without touching entitlements...isn`t that what you liberals really want..or are the Mexican (future Democrats) really that inportant?

http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/2015/06/18/exclusive-donald-trump-on-what-made-him-run-for-preside...

Veteran Advisor

I love it. Trump is making the Republican Party have a truly "come-to-Jesus-moment" by pointing out everything that they should be doing, but are not. He has become a "tar-baby" for anyone who attacks him.

Any other candidate would be smart to embrace true Conservative ideals, instead of being a RINO milquetoast wimp like McCain, Dole, Boehner, Bush, Grahamesty, McConnell, and Romney.

Trump is just beginning to tell it like it REALLY is. America is STARVING for real leadership and now we have it.
Veteran Advisor

Grahamesty is running interference for Jeb Bush with the future arrangement of being a Bush vice-president that he hopes to spin off to a presidential run in 8 years.

He is fully sold out to the Zionist One-World Controlling machine, something that Trump is not.
Senior Contributor

come on,  you guys are part of the HIGH info crowd.......

www.michellemalkin.com/2011/04/22/donald-trumps-eminent-domain-empire

and...

www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/5764-donald-trump-the-art-of-bankruptcy

also, I read yesterday that his FEC filings put his worth at 4 billion,  not the 9 or ten billion he claimed.

don't look at what he says ------------- look at what he does.

Senior Contributor

Trump :

" I am going to tour the Border so I can decide how to FIX IT ! "

Border Patrol :

" Cool, come on down "

Trump :

" I will  tour ( with many cameras ) and you WILL endorse ME ! "

Border Patrol :

" Umm, no thanks. Tour Cancelled "

LOL who the hell does this guy think he is ???

It's hilarious but he has NO business being in anywhere in Govt.

What a train wreck THAT would be, but keep petting your White Tiger there BA, I'm sure he would never turn on the likes of you.

Smiley Happy   

Advisor

It is a continuum so hard to say precisely how much of the GOP "base" has gotten permanently "energized" over the last 30 years.

It would be easier to make a comparison against Iowa- once a fairly sensible place but it made itself into a laboratory for that sort of activitity and is apparently experiencing the consequences.

Honored Advisor

Wrong!

It was the border patrol`s UNION that cancelled Trump`s tour....what the hell are the Democrats afraid of??  If it`s so hunky-dorry down there, let a person that is running for president go down and see it so we can work on solutions. 

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/23/politics/donald-trump-border-visit-texas/  

As I`ve said if you Democrats and assorted libroids have truth on your side, why are you so afraid of honest debate?  And if you really really really really really want Trump to be the GOP nominee, well why are you working so hard against him?

Senior Contributor

Re: Wrong!

There is no possibility of an honest debate with Donald Trump involved. He doesn't tell us what he will do and how he will accomplish it. Most of his rhetoric is about how terrible the other guys are. And like you he is not bashful about lying!

Senior Contributor

Trump is sold out to a one man controling machine and he is the one man.  You must realize that he will doing anything or say anything to advance himself. A giant ego trip for a billionaire that pretends to be a billionaire ten times over.

If he doesn't get nominated he will abandon the right and run as an independent. The question is will you support the republican nominee or the self imposed dictater that will demolish the conservative party to satisfy his own egotistical gratification.