cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Hell yes, running against unaffordable care act is a winner.

54 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Hell yes, running against unaffordable care act is a winner.

This is the intent of Obama care. A stepping stone to single payer because of the disaster.........all caused by the baggers. Another huge draw for ILLEGALS who will be given the right to vote once settled into this country. Progressive rule forever.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Do either one of you fools ever have a positive thought about anything!!  

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Yes, if you want to make America great again, Elect Trump 2016!

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Great AGAIN?  When do you suppose the last time was?  (this should be good)

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

The period before WWI, during the Theodore Roosevelt administration, seems to be when America was strong and it`s people great.  If I had a time machine, that is where I would go and live in a continuous loop in that period.

The early 1960`s during the JFK administration was also a great time in America.  Vietnam wasn`t yet a quagmire, farming wasn`t nuts yet, Democrats still believed in the orginial intent of the Constitution...during those years I may very well have been a Democrat.

1982 was a great period, I wasn`t old enough to vote or even worry about such matters, it wasn`t until the 1992 election that I felt the need to actually register and vote and that was for Ross Perot he of course lost and this country has been on a highway to hell ever since.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

You're right BA, after the Kennedy tax cuts the country went on a long and protracted period of economic expansion. Grat time to be an American.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Hey 3020, despite all of JFK`s personal shortcomings, I think he was a great man and patriot, he cared about the people and at the time of the early 60`s there was still a majority of people in this country worthy of caring about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79pAw8ubhh4

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

You are already living in LaLa land if you wish to return to the early 1900's.  First thing is you would probably already be dead!  Of course, the anti vaxers would love it--I know, I know you aren't one--because there weren't too many vaccines for anything during that time.  I really figured you were going to say the 80s under the God on earth, ronnie!!!  However, get over it, we ain't going back there! Curious though as to HOW you KNOW the original meaning of the constitution??  I know you lhave your opinion as to what they mean even though many of them wrote personal letters clarifying their beliefs but you poo-poo them and lend your own opinion to them.  So what it boils down to is the Constitution menas what you think it should be and what you want it to mean!

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Now, I guess the unspoken is that only those that think and believe like you are the worthy ones!