cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Help please. What did Jeb do? Conversation with liberal woman

A liberal woman we know can't put together a paragraph without condemning a Republican.  Today they had some problem with a refrigerator and I said, crap happens.  She replied yes, just ask Jeb.

So I don't follow Jeb, I think he's a loser but I am curious what did he do now?  Or is it just her ongoing hatred of anything that might jeopardize her welfare?

5 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Help please. What did Jeb do? Conversation with liberal woman

Don't you have an ongoing hatred of all things that might put your welfare in jeopardy?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Some WEEKS ago, After one of the MANY recent murder sprees, when asked about it,  Jeb! just shrugged and said " oh well, stuff happens "...

As if he were talking about too many leaves in the yard.

Apparently your right wing nut sights don't  keep you well informed.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I should have included "check" but silly me I concluded that people would be intelligent enough to know that.

With regard to my welfare, my first concern is the welfare of people.  I'm willing to suffer for the greater good and you too being a former military person must have some similar feeling.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I don't peruse what you refer to as right wing nut sites.  Not only that but I have no desire to see another Bush or Clinton near the Whitehouse.

I've paid no attention to anything about Bush as I'm hoping is the case for the rest of America.

Senior Contributor

Re:Crap happens

Yes to the worst and the best of us. Jeb Bush beganthe race with great name recognition and well over a hundred million in committed campaign funds. Crap happens and even he can fail miserably.

Perhaps that is all the woman meant. Sometimes you can have all the advantages but the public aint buying what you are selling. Bush is not the party choice at this time regardless of the edge he may have had coming in. So indeed crap happens and a mistake in judgement put him in a race he cannot win. Obviously the republican electorate is wanting a firebrand type of candidate. They will choose one and lose in the general election.