cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Here is another site for you Trumpsters

Which number do you fall into! You guys will love this one! LOL!!

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/9/30/1576113/-If-You-Tell-Me-You-Are-Supporting-Trump-I-Already-K...

1 Reply
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Here is another site for you Trumpsters

(Which number do you fall into! You guys will love this one! LOL!!)

For those that don't want to open the far left nutty daily kos / media matters website, here are the 7 things they guarantee they know about you if you support Trump.  As far as I can tell it was written by a nameless person whom refers to himself as "SemDem", I believe SemDem stands for "Stupid East-Coast Member of the Democratic Party".

1. You want to be ruled not governed.  (I didn't realize Trump was the next Obama)

2. You have no class.  (I guess their definition of class is Hillary)

3. You are definately not someone to do business with.  (Liberals think they will all make $100,000 in cattle stock - I guess)

4. You are either racist, or at best have no problem with racism.  (Normally that's when you lose an argument, in this story they lost the argument in the first sentence)

5. You have an issue with women. (Wasn't it Hillary whom lied to the Benghazi gold star mothers and trashed the 100's of women that her husband molested)

6. You aren't really Christian  (You ar now an atheist, yes DemSem said so, it as to be correct)

7. You don't believe in the Constitution.  (He s referring the the Daily Kos / Media Matters Constition - I guess)