cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Here is how the libs get rid of Obama.

So should things descend into anarchy will you pillage your neighbors, shoot their cats, take their daughters? (Hey look knapp a question mark)
Highlighted
Advisor

Yea, so given their choice half want rid of Obama. You said "libs" didn't want rid of Obama, then you found a poll that said half did, thanks. What was the margin of error on the poll? I think maybe even a majority of dems posting here would like him replaced.
Highlighted
Advisor

Why would I want to shoot the cats?

I have no anarchy plan. Might simply starve when the popcorn rus out. 

Yours? What will you do with the dead cats?

Highlighted
Advisor

I just wondered, you seem to think without the government telling people what to do society would break down.
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Rubbish.

Of course, you don't comprehend very well either.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Merged?

In the last 2 years it is quite easy to determine who has compromised the most.  It ain't your side for sure!!!

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

What the poll I listed said was 52% like him and 38% like Hillary and 10% were undecided but that all of them or most of them would vote for the Dem  over a repub anyway.  I don't know what the margin of error was in that poll nor exactly when it was taken.  Doesn't matter.  It didn't say that if Clinton wasn't around that they wouldn't like Obama.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Very interesting, Sam. Just what do you believe, would happen to America with out a government?

Highlighted
Advisor

Who said, without a government?
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Rubbish.

What did I fail to comprehend?