Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Merged?

Why stop at 2?
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Here is how the libs get rid of Obama.

Sorry, the way I read your previous post, I thought you were talking about not having a government, to tell us what to do.

Highlighted
Advisor

Yep, sounds Like allot of Libs want rid of Obama. Keep restating it if you like. Have you ever heard of maureen dowd?
Highlighted
Advisor

Bruce equates a government failing to control all portions of your life and anarchy. It's a strawman used to defend the status qou.
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Rubbish.

Well, I guess if I agreed with you, you be admitting that you are as full of scheisse as you accused him of.  At least we know that we may not always be correct and will admit it.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Merged?

The previous 8 gave the repubs everything they tried for.  Unfortunately, for their supporters, they never even tried to stop abortion which they promised to do.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

More want him than don't.

Highlighted
Advisor

You said libs don't want to be rid of Obama, then you proved some do. This could be one of those times you admit you were wrong.like you brag about being able to do.
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

3020 said that the libs want to be rid of Obama.  I said they didn't.  His implication is that ALL libs want to get rid of him and I'm saying that isn't true.  I don't brag about admiting I'm wrong sometimes.  I like people to say exactly what they mean and if they don't, I will call them on it.  If he had said 45-50% would like someone else then I would have agreed after I checked a poll to see if he was correct.  I checked and found the figure of 52% for him.  I also said that if Clinton was not the nominee that the 38% that wanted her now would go to Obama.  So if you still I am wrong so be it.  I'll say I'm sorry.