cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Here is the answer to BA's question about what we as Democrats believe in

Yes, it is copy and paste but explains my ideas and ideals.

Image may contain: text

18 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: Here is the answer to BA's question about what we as Democrats believe in

I don`t disagree with any of it GTO, however it is also a 2-way street, in which for one example someone shouldn`t be forced to fund partial birth abortions with their tax dollars....and I don`t think Democrats that have morphed from liberal to leftist, show a reciprocal respect for the rest of us with different values.

Senior Contributor

shouldn`t be forced to fund partial birth abortions with their tax dollars..

So does that apply to everything?

If someone does not like something they do not have to pay taxes?

BTW do you actually know what 'partial birth abortions' actually means?

It would have to be what is also termed 'late abortions' or abortions after 24 weeks which are not allowed in many jurisdictions anyway. Or if they are it is because the fetus in not viable.

Check the numbers and then come back and complain with a better understanding of what you are complaining about.

And do not forget to check out the stories of women who were left very ill or even died because their non viable fetus could not be removed because of a law that prevented medicine from doing what it should to save the life of the woman. There are also case where a religionist refused to allow a needed abortion because of their beliefs and resulted in bad results to the woman.

Senior Contributor

(BTW do you actually know what 'partial birth abortions' actually means?)

Yes

And I hope you were a good believer and follower and gave a standing ovation recently when new york passed their bill approving the termination of heartbeats in any unborn baby?  and I hope you were "comfortable with Virginia's proposal?

Honored Advisor

Canuck, to save a mother`s life is a whole other discussion...and kind of an example that makes a point that "just because someone is against abortion doesn`t mean they would be against it in cases of the mother`s life in danger". 

But as far as where the tax money goes, that is why there are debates and elections...however, it seems Democrats didn`t like the results of the last presidential election and the endless witch hunts. 

If a congressperson votes for an unjust war, then vote them out at the next election...of course results of elections must be respected.

Senior Contributor

of course results of elections must be respected.

What about undemocratic selections by a rigged system?

Honored Advisor

Well, roll up your sleeves to change the Constitution and win people`s hearts & minds, instead of crying like a bunch of unaborted bottle babies.

Senior Contributor

I didn't expect you to like what I posted, but, hey! I don't like what you posted, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see who the voters believe and which way they want this country to go. Wanna bet which way they will want to go??

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Ba federal funds for abortions IS illegal. Where do you get the idea it isn’t? Rush? Hannity? maybe Laura?
Advisor

Where are taxpayer funds being utilized to pay for abortion procedures?